• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Buu (Anime) vs Janemba (Movie)

MajinBuuSuperPiccoloGohanGotenTrunksNV

vs.

Super Janemba Tenkaichi 3

Rules:

1. This is Super Buu before transforming back into Kid Buu without any injuries; whereas this is Janemba before his death without any injuries.

2. Super Buu absorbs Gotenks, Kamiccolo & Gohan, creates Super Buu (Clone), and becomes giant.

3. Janemba transforms into Super Janemba, creates Janemba (Split Body), and wields Dimension Sword.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

SSJ 3 Goku vs Jenemba!
Anywhere in Hell deformed by Janemba.
Super Buu: 1 (Mickey1940)

Janemba: 1 (ZellTemplar55)

I don't see why that would matter. Both of them are vastly superior to the likes of SSJ3 Goku, so they should have at least comparable amounts of power

I would give this to Super Buu. None of them would use their high-tier levels of hax untill later in the fight, and since I'm pretty sure that Janemba is still superior to Buu (by an unknown margin), Buu's gonna pull an absorption or a Candy Beam to finish Janemba off.

voting Buu due to in-character hax usage

Mickey1940 said:
I don't see why that would matter. Both of them are vastly superior to the likes of SSJ3 Goku, so they should have at least comparable amounts of power
I would give this to Super Buu. None of them would use their high-tier levels of hax untill later in the fight, and since I'm pretty sure that Janemba is still superior to Buu (by an unknown margin), Buu's gonna pull an absorption or a Candy Beam to finish Janemba off.

voting Buu due to in-character hax usage
One vote for Super Buu.

Anime Buu doesn't have a profile but I guess you can continue just for discussion's sake.

Going by the fact that Janemba's only scaling feat is beating SSj3 Goku with moderate effort, I see absolutely no reason for him to even be stronger than Base or SSj Gotenks (in the manga), let alone Super Boo.

That is, assuming you ignore the countless statements in the final battle.

Kepekley23 said:
Going by the fact that Janemba's only scaling feat is beating SSj3 Goku with moderate effort, I see absolutely no reason for him to even be stronger than Base or SSj Gotenks (in the manga), let alone Super Boo.
That is, assuming you ignore the countless statements in the final battle.
This Anime SSJ3 Goku you are talking about one-shotted Transformed Hirudegarn who whooped Anime Ultimate Gohan, Anime SSJ3 Gotenks, Anime SSJ2 Vegeta, and Anime SSJ2 Goku at the same time, who are all ridiciously above their manga counterparts in terms of powerscaling.

@Lephyr

Except Goku, like, super tanked that punch. He stopped it in his tracks and even when he took one head on, he barely budged.

And Piccolo was capable of equaling a ki blast from someone stronger than Broly to protect Gohan.

But hey, if he's stronger, not complaining. xP

That was PIS, while in Hirudegarn's case, even the name of the movie is "If Goku Can't Do It, Who Will?!"

One thing that really pisses me off regarding our Toei scaling is that we assume things suddenly can't be any different than what happens in the manga.

Like, it's stated at least six different times in the anime that Kid Boo is the strongest Majin Boo, and two times that Goku and Kid Boo are the strongest.

But, nope. Goku said he couldn't beat Super Boo, so it suddenly overrides the 8 statements that suggest otherwise. Derp.

One day, I will make a CRT to get around to that.

Option 1, Super Boo destroys him with his voice.

Option 2, Janemba eats him for breakfast.

Janemba has to much of a power advantage, movies are drastically above the anime, and a common theme is they increase in power as the movies go on (exception is Bio Broly), Janemba has shown greater usage of hax and even better hax, Buu could turn him into candy but unknown if that would actually work, my vote goes to Janemba

ZellTemplar55 said:
Janemba has to much of a power advantage, movies are drastically above the anime, and a common theme is they increase in power as the movies go on (exception is Bio Broly), Janemba has shown greater usage of hax and even better hax, Buu could turn him into candy but unknown if that would actually work, my vote goes to Janemba
Movie, Anime, OVA, etc. all follows the same powerscaling, it's only the manga that's different in terms of powerscaling.

No it doesn't, Toriyama clearly stated they are in different universes, this is common sense, manga doesn't follow different scaling, you cannot argue against the creator, especially when he's specified this multiple times

ZellTemplar55 said:
No it doesn't, Toriyama clearly stated they are in different universes, this is common sense, manga doesn't follow different scaling, you cannot argue against the creator, especially when he's specified this multiple times
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.

Back