• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sunset Shimmer vs. Pickle Rick

Somebumpy once told me the world is gonna bump me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the bump
She was looking kind of bump with her finger and her bump
In the shape of an "L" on her forebump

Well the years start bumping and they don't stop bumping
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground bumping
Didn't make sense not to live for fu
Your brain gets smart but your head gets bump
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't bump

Sunset I guess

If i'm reading the profiles right Sunset has a country level durability, while Pickle Rick's best weapon the laser is only wall level. Sunset on the other hand just needs to ahold on Rick to crush him.

Vote Sunset Shimmer

Doesn't 9-B versions mean this is a good ol' fashion fisticuffs?

Also Sunset is Wall+ to Rick's Wall AP and Dura

Well then, Via SBA Rick has like, a few metres of headstart and Sunset has a higher level of Dura than Rick's AP. At one point or another she'll get ahold of Rick and squish him, atleast well before Rick does substantial damage.

Voting Sunset

I guess Sunset will win eventually, so Sunset FRA.

Also, Pickle Rick will die after a few hours, sooo...

Back