• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun wukong/Journey to the west CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a big oof... I'll look through some feats and try to get something.
In the meanwhile, do we have any idea how big the universe is (for speed), and how big earth is (for range)?

So, question. What is the context for the following(?):

Reality Warping, Sealing, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation

It is in his Buddha key.
Reality Warping, Sealing, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation pretty much scaling to pangu who created all of these by breaking chaos but as for sealing its just scaling to buddha, Soul Manipulation he could attack demonic spirits and ghosts and even fought spirits from hell in his dream when draged to yamma's palace and Mind Manipulation is more of a resistance than manipulating the mind really

The earth should be universe sized while the universe is...6 times baseline by scaling to the 6 realms the universe embodies

also pangu is universal if he broke chaos to create all things that inhabits the universe

I have to unsubscribe from this thread again due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

Alright, so Chaos Manipulation and Creation, Non-Physical Interaction and Resistance to Mind Manipulation, got it.

wukong's speed ideally should be Immeasurable(exists beyond linear time as a buddha) and omnipresent while possessing large size type 8

also resistance to fate since he is unbound by the wheel of rebirth

His immortal name was for ever inscribed in the register of eternal life,
To be transmitted for ten thousand ages, free of the wheel of rebirth.(also known as the wheel that predestines all abstracts and living things to reincarnate such as zhu bajie and sand friar)

The earth should be universe sized while the universe is...6 times baseline by scaling to the 6 realms the universe embodies
But, like, no. There is no possible way they rated the earth's size the size of the observable universe.

If they did, some prophecy would be afoot for obvious reasons.

3A should be fine if not we are sticking with 5B sounds good?

range is thousands of kilometers by covering darkness throughout the earth and universal with buddhahood

Right now, I am looking for range, speed and AP ratings. For those, we do need to give quotes.

My question for the planet's size, was to say how far his attacks can potentially reach.

other than covering the earth in darkness and causing havoc through heaven i dont see any solid AP that doesnt involve scaling

It is based on the Buddhist Earth. You can calculate the size from that.

you forgotten about resistance to pain, resistance negation, immortality negation and durability negation including immeasurable speed

Last edited:
"We greet the great Ruler of Tang
With scripts most sublime of the West.
The way: a hundred and eight thousand miles.
This Mahāyāna seek earnestly.
These Books, when they reach your fair state,
Can redeem damned spirits from Hell.
If someone is willing to go,
He’ll become a Buddha of gold."

The distance between Tang Empire and West from the Slip sent by Buddha. Also, while Buddhist call the "Earth" Universe it is around 14 million km in diameter.
Edit: He should possess invulnerability and MHS+ combat speed for fighting the lightning generals as Somersault isn't his combat speed.

Resistance to pain, I have said why it isn't really an ability. Pain Tollerance is more of a stamina thing.

For the rest of those though...
Immortality Negation, I said no because he evaded the thing that should have negated it.
Omnipresence is the speed rating a character gets if, well, they are.

Resistance negation, for what?
And resistance to "durability negation" is not a thing. You resist what you were shown to resist.

Immortality Negation, I said no because he evaded the thing that should have negated it.
i mean if buddha didn't manage to subdue his immortality then what could in his verse?

Omnipresence is the speed rating a character gets if, well, they are.
omnipresence is more of a state of being so i guess at least 4D+ omnipresence not just in a 3D or 4D aspect. but how about beyond dimensional existence type 0?

How is that resisting negation though? The one thing that should have done it, would have done it if it actually hit him. Unless Buddha has immortality negation as a set up ability, him not bring able to do it doesn't mean much.

I can link some profiles later, but in short, yes. Omnipresence is a state of being, but as it renders movement a non-factor, it can be used as a r as ting. It should be on the Speed profile.

I'm back and now I can talk freely. Anyway, I think we should do it in an organized way. First debate one thing then go to the next. Let's first talk about his first key, see what's done, what needs more or the like then jump to the next key.

That's not resisting to negation, its sealing. He was sealed under his palm that become the mountain.

buddha in that verse isn't bound by any concepts remember so immortality should have been negated with transdualism as well since it is a value in the dual system

No.

Being personally transdual in no way means you can warp the duality of your enemies.
There was a reason why udlmaster labeled their transduality as formless yin and yang because they do have the abilities to manipulate it and become to neutral to all values of 1 and 0

Being a transdual being doesn't mean you can manipulate all parts (negative-positive, yin - yang). You need feats/statements.

“Brother, to tell you the truth,” said Pilgrim, “I’m quite capable of performing such difficult feats as kicking down the sky or overturning wells, stirring up oceans or upending rivers, carrying mountains or chasing the moon, and altering the course of stars and planets. I’m not afraid, in fact, of even having my head split open or cut off, of having my stomach ripped apart and my heart gouged out, or of any such strange manipulations. But if you ask me to sit and meditate, I’ll lose the contest even before I begin! Where could I, tell me, acquire the nature to sit still? Even if you were to chain me to an iron pillar, I would still try to climb up and down. I can never manage to sit still.”

It should give a tier for the first key. But depends on how you take his words.

This is a good statement, easier to work on it than like how it was till now bringing statments without having the quotes.

buddha in that verse isn't bound by any concepts remember so immortality should have been negated with transdualism as well since it is a value in the dual system
By the way, you should always support your claims with some evidence(s) so that people can make an informed analysis.

Being a transdual being doesn't mean you can manipulate all parts (negative-positive, yin - yang). You need feats/statements.
I mean pangu can manipulate the great chaos and created the dual system directly. how can buddha , jade emperor and wukong not do the same thing?

Naṭa said, “When Chaos first divided, that which was pure and light became Heaven, and that which was heavy and turbid became Earth. Heaven, then, is a round mass of clear ether that nonetheless supports the Jasper Palace and the Heavenly ramparts. In principle, therefore, Heaven cannot be stored up. However, the matter of Pilgrim Sun’s accompaniment of the Tang Monk journeying westward to acquire scriptures is itself a source of blessings great as Mount Tai and deep as the sea. Today we should help him to succeed.”

Heaven is a round mass of ether.

You need to prove they can.
the jade emperor is vastly superior to pangu.

Moved by Pan Gu’s creation, the Three Emperors put the world in order and the Five Rulers laid down the moral code. The world was then divided into four great continents.

it states that they were impressed by pangu's creation and weren't suprised by pangu's ability to create duality instead which i doubt pangu would be strongest character in JTTW if they weren't at least shocked or suprised

Being stronger than someone doesn't grant you their power. Otherwise most marvel high tier is just composite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back