• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is just abuse. But uh...

Lillie via higher lifting strength, which means a punch sends Sun flying?

I mean, I'm pretty sure Sun might actually be more experienced then Lillie. And Lillie's attack power comes from "Should not be far off from Sun and Moon" so

Okay but Lillie can actually just pin him down and throw him.

Also I don't see anything that should say Sun is superior physically to Lillie.

I don't think he is physically superior. And I would ask if Lillie would do that in character, but it's not like she would actually kill someone in character so

I don't think they'd normally fight in character anyways.

Honestly their stats are so close together that it's orobably just Inconclusive because I doubt Lillie is going to throw him but besides that their stats are all equal.

Actually, I realized something. Wouldn't it count as a win or Incon if Lillie could convince him to stop fighting?

Oh right. So Lillie probably ragdolls Sun as while I think Sun is a bit more experienced, I don't think by a whole lot

Arguably not at all because Sun doesn't fight people like this. Ultimately either Lillie rag dolls or inconclusive.

And Lillie has never fought anyone ever. She'd be hesitant but honestly she may just choose to throw Sun away if only to avoid fighting him so...

yeah Lillie gets my vote.

I'll give it too lillie but in a somewhat hard fight via being more of a scaredy cat while sun/moon have put their life in danger before but lillie do surpass sun at the ultimate moment

Ultimate necro, boys. 4 for Lillie, because I vote Lillie for higher lifting strength, (and her purse could probably be used for added range)

Back