• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sugar vs. SCP-795 (Of Kitties And Toys) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
One day, in the Donquixote Family stronghold, an eerie silence fell over the place as a small girl played quietly in her room. Suddenly, one of her teddy bears near the entrace of the room had gotten knocked over, which startled the little girl and caused her to jump to her feet. She relaxed, however, when a black cat walked away from the spot and stood in the middle of the room, giving her a placid stare. "Trebol?" the girl yelled, "There's a kitty in my room. Did you get it for me?" Silence was her response. A bit unnerved at this, the girl steeled herself, and began to approach the cat who continued to stare at her with its never-blinking gaze, evaluating what her next move should be.

In the blue corner, we have Sugar from One Piece, and in the red corner, we have SCP-795 from the SCP Foundation.

Sugar Anime Infobox
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. Both are in-character, but not willing to kill.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This fight takes place in the Donquixote Family stronghold, in Sugar's room, giving her the home-court advantage.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Playful Cat: 0

Playful Girl: 7 (The Calaca, ZackMoon1234, Ionliosite, Rei Rubro, TheArsenal1212, Js250476, Jackythejack)

Inconclusive: 0

I do not believe that 795 would react aggressively to attempts to touch it, since The Foundation has no reason to try to piss it off or make it act aggressively, just as an fyi.

Never said it was being aggressive, though. Just said it was calm, almost to an abnormal extent.

I made both of them strictly in-character, though. Otherwise, 795 would win with a thought.

If they aren't willing to kill, then either 795 literally will not do anything or neither of them will and they'll just walk away

this kind of thing doesn't work

Untrue. Part of the 795's description is that if someone wants to play with it, it will turn them into a cat in order to play.

And this is a little girl, who would be more than happy to come up and pet a nice cat.

Well, this cat apparently can't read minds, only communicate with humans via telepathy.

Both can just take the opponent down quite easily, but I think Sugar might be able to take 795 more times than not because of her intelligence.

She's perceptive even with things in her routine (like the grapes she loves), and if she notices a cat that came out of nowhere, she'll find it suspicious. Like I said, she did this with a grape that looked perfectly normal and was on the same basket where she was eating before. She only needs a touch to turn 795 into a toy.

795 is clever for a cat, but his intelligence section doesn't say much about that and considering Sugar is able to deceive not only Luffy (because he's an idiot) but ******* Law, I'm pretty sure she can deceive a cat she finds suspicious.

Back