• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

i saw somone saying that "toon force makes the user immortal, as the y are not supposed to lose"

he liked saitama a lot too

I don't get that argument. I mean comedy characters can definitely be powerful (though usually below tier 2), but how the hell is being a comedy character an insta-win?

probably they follow what vegeta said in super: "A gAg ChArAcTeR CaNt Be DeFeAtEd By A sEriOuS oNe"

And talking about arale, there are persons that think that Arale can one shot Doctor slump God...

Dannysayan said:
Oh, yes, Cartoon fight club King Mickey vs NORMAL spongebob, and the sponge won...WHY.
i mean, the reason why it won was: sPoNgEbOb ToOnfOrCe Is SuPeRiOr To MiCkEy ToOn FoRcE

I have many.

Goku vs Superman.

Rick vs Goku.

Captain America vs Ronin.

Madoka/Homura vs Cosmic Armoured Superman.

Spongebob vs Thanos.

Dany Phantom vs Jimmy Neutron.

And so forth.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I have many.
Goku vs Superman.

Rick vs Goku.

Captain America vs Ronin.

Madoka/Homura vs Cosmic Armoured Superman.

Spongebob vs Thanos.

Dany Phantom vs Jimmy Neutron.

And so forth.
WHY DANNY PHANTOM VS JIMMY, WHY.

CursedGentleman said:
About Jimmy vs Danny, is this Jimmy with prep time or not?
Because with enough prep time, Jimmy stomps.
Jimmy with literally everything + prep.
Jimmy was supposed to be low 2-C with prep time due to him being comparable to Crocker in the crossover with Fairly Odd Parents

CursedGentleman said:
CursedGentleman said:
About Jimmy vs Danny, is this Jimmy with prep time or not?
Because with enough prep time, Jimmy stomps.
Jimmy with literally everything + prep.
Jimmy was supposed to be low 2-C with prep time due to him being comparable to Crocker in the crossover with Fairly Odd Parents
Yeah. That's why it's a stupid match-up.

OuterversalRaditz said:
Fusion Zamasu vs Anti-Monitor
Super Perfect Cell
vs Swamp Thing

Zeno
vs HotU Thanos

The above are unsurprisingly from a DB Facebook group.

And this one isn't a matchup but a YouTube comment that I'll never forget. In response to someone claiming DBZ characters are too fast and strong for Heydrich to deal with, I was going to post a link to Heydrich's profile but then I realized someone had already done so.
most people don't really trust VsBattle Wiki for some reason, i mean some of the DBtards said Goku in Dragon Ball Super is multiversal+ by some shitty feats or

Back