• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

I think it should be noted like 'Stronger against murderous characters' or something like that, since his hax works in people that committed sins, like murder

The gaming master666 said:
Toribot is akira toryiama
He is the author and creator of dragon ball Wasnt he omnipotent?
nope, he just created some multiverses, and beside he just an Avatar of real Akira Toriyama

Fusion Zamasu vs Anti-Monitor

Super Perfect Cell
vs Swamp Thing

Zeno
vs HotU Thanos

The above are unsurprisingly from a DB Facebook group.

And this one isn't a matchup but a YouTube comment that I'll never forget. In response to someone claiming DBZ characters are too fast and strong for Heydrich to deal with, I was going to post a link to Heydrich's profile but then I realized someone had already done so.

The gaming master666 said:
Can bendy solos the fnaf universe on himself?
The leader from a amino i am from says bendy can kill toaa or the irl god
let me guess, is it because hes MaDe Of InK aNd InK cAnT dIe

The Zerg vs Xenomorphs.

like...

WHAT WHAT WHAT

What's worse is that in this case, the Swarm is in its prime controlled by Primal Kerrigan while Xenomorph gets their Queen. RIP.

Back