• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

Chu Minh Duy said:
Appearntly legion is planet level now.

Ok all jokes aside, destroyah stomps. Since when did people start thinking that gamera characters are better/more powerful then godzilla ones?

this is pretty bad. Don't get me wrong, the animation is top notch, but the outcome is bs. Shin godzilla would eventually beat zilla/zilla jr. Period. I already kinda made a long comment on why shin would win as well.(if you are interested that is).

Phoenix821 said:
I'm looking but I'm not seeing it
Appearntly i can only see it when im signed in to my youtube account. I tried signing out and finding the comment, but with no luck. So yea, idk why people can't see my comment. I also reposted it 3 times but still couldn't find it signed out. Wtf is going on here youtube?

It basically said that the animations and models were good and all, but i disagree with the outcome. I said that shin godzilla had the instant Regenerationn to help it in a fight, and that shin godzilla is both heavier and bigger then zilla jr.(by a decent amount as well). Also that shin godzilla can just evolve and adapt into something to kill zilla jr in a few minutes(since his evolution is instantaneous after all). Or just spam his multiple beams at zilla until he falls, since zilla jr can't dodge or out run shin's attacks. Zilla jr only has two advantages, speed, and intelligence. Speed is useless since shin godzilla would be able to tag zilla jr, and intelligence will only get you so far. It just delays the inevitable. - that's basically what i said.

Both of those are utter cringe. Undertale vs touhou is probably one of the most cancerous things i have witnessed first hand. I get PTSD everytime i see something touhou related in a vs battle.

Bombzilla said:
Both of those are utter cringe. Undertale vs touhou is probably one of the most cancerous things i have witnessed first hand. I get PTSD everytime i see something touhou related in a vs battle.
Though, to be fair, if it weren't for these Touhou vs. Undertale debates, we wouldn't have awesome animations like these.

Starter Pack said:
Bombzilla said:
Though, to be fair, if it weren't for these Touhou vs. Undertale debates, we wouldn't have awesome animations like these.
ah, i see your a man of jzboy as well

Eh, it causes more harm then good in my eyes. Yea, the animations are good and all, but I'd rather not get an animation then to get an animation and world war 3 in the comments. It causes way too much salt and problems. And both sides are guilty of it. And i know its an animation and what not, but they aren't very true nor do they make sense. Like seriously, Marisa giving ASRIEL of all characters a beat down? No.just no. Never thought a galactic level character can harm a multiversal+ level character. Oh wait, that can't happen. This whole debate has caused people just to hate one another, and even talk about it in videos that have nothing to do with the debate. That's just how i see it though.

Back