• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongests multimedia characters

Done.

By the way, I removed the Folk Lore section because it was more weaker than the real world one.

Bobsican said:
Done.

By the way, I removed the Folk Lore section because it was more weaker than the real world one.
You missed the Gods (Magi) and Belldandy for manga.

Also, the versions of sonic and knuckles you have listed are comic book characters (it's an alternate canon from any of the games).

Blahblah9755 said:
Also, the versions of sonic and knuckles you have listed are comic book characters (it's an alternate canon from any of the games).
That`s an alternate canon doesn`t mean it originated in the comics, but I`ll wait for more replies just in case. Edit: NVM, I considered it, changing now to what it was before...

Shindo Yukika, Yaha-Kui zaShunina, and Tsukai Saraka are (I think) recently added anime characters that top the medium's tier list.

I guess you really want some 2hu in here, I believe Hecatia Lapislazuli is the strongest in the verse (and the strongest of all finite 3D characters), though she has surprisingly little hax. Maybe the leaders of the Ministry of Right and Wrong are stronger, I don't really know the series well. Amitabha (Touhou Project) is supposedly weaker, but his sheer size makes him essentially immune to anything without stupidly high/infinite range so he's noteworthy too.

Anyways, the verse is only really strong by finite 3D standards, which is probably why people weren't mentioning it, at least that's why I didn't bring them up.

Huh, I thought Touhou had some tier 1s, I guess I confused it with something else...

NVM then.

Medaka is a manga character, not an anime character.

Here's all the low 2Cs at the top of their respective Mythology: Viracocha (Mythology), Gitche Manitou, Wakan Tanka, Unetlanvhi, Amaterasu (Mythology)*, Amatsu Mikaboshi*, Amenominakanushi* (*these three should all be roughly equal), Atum (Myth) (I think he's the strongest Egyptian god, may be wrong)

I think this will cover every tier 1 verse that isn't mentioned yet:

Other: Luminous Being, Sassy the Sasquatch, Fern's So, The Parliament

Light Novel: Akasha

Visual Novel: Narukana

Television: Flynn Carse

Manga: Transcendent Will

Cartoons: The Great Dragon (Wakfu)

Books: The Watchers (The Time Ships)

And when I was mentioning the SMT characters before I forgot about The Axiom, which is the verse's actual strongest character.

For Anime/Manga: Azana Hatsumi ( Reincarnation of Azathoth, and debatably stronger than he was ) + Matoi Sumeragi ( Anime based on higher-dimensions . She ends up being casually 15-D w/o much effort, and was 6-D to 7-D during the first few episodes )

Live Tv Show : I would say Maharatak Devi. She fought enemies who were far superior to Para-Brahman and every other Hindiusm deity at once. They even said she is what balances creation, even more than Brahman, and had the full power Brahman , plus Shiva, and Maya.

For Alana Hatsumi and Mahratak Devi do their respective verse's equivalent of Azathoth and the Hindu deities actually demonstrate the levels of their mythos/religious counterparts? I don't think we would typically scale them otherwise. Especially, for the first one, since the idea of a tier 0 reincarnating or having a possible superior means it isn't a tier 0.

Well, can you at least link some profiles? I don´t know anything about those verses.

Sans: Admit it there was no way you could beat him on the first try even he attacks before he stops speaking he is smart during the fight and always cheats making you think while dodgeing a wide array of bones and gaster blasters and his telekinesis

Back