• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongests multimedia characters

Done.

Anything else?

By the way, I`m sure that I should mention most High 1-As.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Someone from Sailor Moon maybe? I never watched Sailor Moon, but I know it has some haxed Tier 2 character in there.
Full of hax...

> At best 2-C

I don`t think so...

...Fine! I`ll just add Sailor Moon for now.

Anything else?

I'm sorry but why is Sans in the strongest game characters section? The man gets absolutely obliterated by most strong opponents.

Assaltwaffle said:
I'm sorry but why is Sans in the strongest game characters section? The man gets absolutely obliterated by most strong opponents.
Can you please check the link?

Ah OK I got baited. Still for someone reading over this and not checking each link it is an understandable error to make.

That said Ness still loses to people like The Godwoke.

I'm trying to find comic book Tier 1s that aren't from DC or Marvel, but there aren't many. In fact, the only others I could find were Alternity and Hytherio (not counting characters who appear on comics but had their first appearence somewhere else, like the Doctor Who or Star Trek ones).

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm trying to find comic book Tier 1s that aren't from DC or Marvel, but there aren't many. In fact, the only others I could find were Alternity and Hytherio (not counting characters who appear on comics but had their first appearence somewhere else, like the Doctor Who or Star Trek ones).
Still better than nothing.

Added.

Anything else?

Why is Kirby there? Sure, he may be powerful, but probably not even in the top 100 strongest game characters imo (no offense Cal ovo)

Stryk3r1337 said:
Why is Kirby there? Sure, he may be powerful, but probably not even in the top 100 strongest game characters imo (no offense Cal ovo)
Because hax.

At least mention someone that stomps him in that section.

Stryk3r1337 said:
In that thread, Cal himself said that Soma stomps. And you know how big a Kirby fan Cal is.
Did you read the entire thread (aka, the comments too)?

I just noticed that no one has mentioned anything about Umineko and Touhou.

Any example of their top tiers?

Kami Tenchi, and The Choushi are manga characters first iirc.

For manga, I'd add the Gods (Magi) and Belldandy. For games YHVH, Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei), and Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei), the Shining One also outclasses a lot of the video game characters listed, and is pretty far removed from standard SMT so he wouldn't be redundant. Othinus would be good for light novel characters. Nono for anime could be a good addition (totally not just cause diebuster needs more love).

Edit: also, in terms of Saint Seiya Chronos (Saint Seiya) is superior to Zeus.

Back