• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough stuff to call it real lightning, it doesn't even came from a reliable source (i don't even know how lighning can be created from energy blast) even if Bomb said that it was lightning.

Okay. I see it now, Sorry about that. I thought it was really pure lightning or something similar to lightning in speed.

I don't think a real lightning bolt can be deflected with your hand or cut to pieces with your sword

The Causality said:
Not enough stuff to call it real lightning, it doesn't even came from a reliable source (i don't even know how lighning can be created from energy blast) even if Bomb said that it was lightning.
So, I've been researching this and there may be some things. As, for example, erupting volcanoes create rays, which could be an aerodynamic difference between these particles, those that have a positive charge to move away from the negatively charged ones, the separation of the charge is so high that it exceeds the resistance of the air, the electricity flows between the particles. The rays are this flow of electricity.
Or, the volcano's magna bubble, which has electrical charges and, with movement, can create separate areas of opposite electrical charges, the condition for the creation of arcs.
I think Orochi's blast could characterize this, since he melted the rocks and still has an electrical charge.

So that electricity and not lightning, both have very different speed (at least on this wiki), Electricity is about Mach 1.6

Or you can try to find the speed of those electrical charge with the infos you have but i doubt it exist.

Kakashi cut a lightning bolt in half with a lightning based attack, for what reasons no idea.

The Causality said:
So that electricity and not lightning, both have very different speed (at least on this wiki), Electricity is about Mach 1.6
Or you can try to find the speed of those electrical charge with the infos you have but i doubt it exist.
I don't know, as far as I know electricity is not as big as that, I would say that electricity would be that behind Flashy.

Well, thanks to the confinement, i have some free time so i've just make a small calc of the feat using the speed of electricity and not lightning and i got Mach 910, i think using this speed is fine but once again it's subject to interpretation.

I did it before, although it's not a bad result, it's not going to change, so I don't think it makes much difference.

About the Flashy calculation you asked why the result is very different.
First I redid the previous calculation, since the pixels that used to find the bridge size were defective, then I redid the entire calculation; however, I added something else that was Flashy reacting to Flame and Wind while I was at that speed.

Kin201 said:
I know this is irrelevant, but how in the world that Kid Konohamaru surpasses most characters in OPM Verse in speed? LOL
Naruto has been running for 15+ years excluding Boruto, has a huge cast of mid-tier characters who share feats with each other due to being comparable and unlike OPM has very few scaling dead ends.

Choji for example has a single class G feat in classic that scales to every single ninja that would be comparable or capable of beating him in a fight

The Causality said:
electricity through a conductor can be up to 99% the speed of light iirc

• Profiles are locked because of the change over
  • The speed of electricity depends on the medium it travels through. Bio-electricity moves at like 400 KPH, but electricity through certain copper wires move at just under light speed. There's varying values, but there's no accepted average like lightning because of this.

Qawsedf234 said:
* Profiles are locked because of the change over
  • The speed of electricity depends on the medium it travels through. Bio-electricity moves at like 400 KPH, but electricity through certain copper wires move at just under light speed. There's varying values, but there's no accepted average like lightning because of this.
So it's not possible to calc this feats?

Qawsedf234 said:
The wiki use Mach 1.6 for non specified electricity, iirc, MHA had speed calc due to Denki Kaminari's electricity

Its possible to calc, it just isn't going to lead to a MHS+ upgrade.

Oh, as a note Murata is redrawing CE vs PM again for the volume release. So that may effect the Emperor Nova calc.

According to him:

The development will change considerably, so we will replace Jean's publication as soon as the manuscript is completed. In that case, we will announce it, so please wait for a while.
~ Murata​
It will change considerably, so the whole shit with Phoenix man and Child emperor will change, the High 7-A feat will probably be erased, If yes that could be good in a way, the High 7-A feat somewhat messed up the scaling and suggested many stuff.

The bad new about it imo is that the fight was already cool with Phoenix Man's Zenkai ect.

What if they have a bigger achievement than the current one? It's going to be really crazy, I'm really looking forward to it, since it was a very good fight and if Murata can improve it, I can't imagine how good it will be.

In this redrawing, Super Nova kills the Garou Monster and incinerates Saitama, but does no damage to the Phoenix man. God descends from the heavens and they stage a battle that destroys the Metaverse.

Murata is the man who expanded the Elder Centipede fight from 50 pages in ONE's script to 134 pages in the final chapter, and he is also the man who came up with the Moon Kick / Jump and Cloud Splitting elements of Saitama vs Boros. I am almost certain that the fight will be even crazier.

Zamasu Chan said:
Saitama needs hat resistance.
True. No hat can stand on his head for more than ten minutes. As seen with the wig he used during the Super Fight tournament.

So, it looks like Flashy Relativistic + / FTL calc was accepted.
However, Jason said it could be FTL, but for security, Relativistic + would be better, Spinos did not mention which ending would be better.

Phoenix Man chapters are still going to be redrawn.

Glad to see some of the changes this has brought. Definitely more in line with the webcomic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back