• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do-S actually wounds Amai Mask. And also we see that she can actually damage the Squad physically and not just mind control them.

Do-S poked him in the eye and he beat her in two hits. Not a solid reason to scale in AP in my view, escpically when he kills her with one hand. Also what do you mean by damage the squad? They don't fight in the redraw chapter.

The most I see is maybe a speed upgrade for the pupils.

> Also what do you mean by damage the squad? They don't fight in the redraw chapter. Yeah. They didn't fight.

> Do-S poked him in the eye and he beat her in two hits

No , Pierced his eye and also cracked his face but it healed very quickly, though.

The face crack seems more like his monsterization to me. But damaging someone's eye isn't a solid reason to 100% scale.

Pierced his eye and also damaged his face, 2 actions.

Edit: Never mind. You're probably right.

Qawsedf234 said:
Do-S poked him in the eye and he beat her in two hits. Not a solid reason to scale in AP in my view, escpically when he kills her with one hand. Also what do you mean by damage the squad? They don't fight in the redraw chapter.
Do-S whipped then still and knocked four dudes back at once. She should be 8-A, not 8-C

Well. She was fast and strong enough to not only catch him by surprise, but also sucessfuly restrained and also wounded him. She should have a slight upgrade to her AP and Speed or I'm not making any sense. lol

It is. The wind blades hit their front, which wouldn't be possible from Do-S' position.

So the chapter has been translated. I think they changed it to make Mask more redeemable, but honestly I liked the original better. This also means they're going to have to redraw other chapters to deal with the mercs since right after this the three fight Long Hair.

Just realized Orochi, Garou and Sweet Mask all got that cracking thing going on with their faces. Makes sense considering what they are.

I think it's worth noting that even if Do-S actually hurt Sweet Mask, she did so with a piercing attack to his eyeball while he's off guard. A 12 year old girl could hurt Mike Tyson if she used that method. Sure Do-S might not be like a literal ant compared to Sweet Mask, but she's still nowhere close to his level.

i hate this nerf that sweet mask is constantly getting. first he gets his ass whooped by a tiger level clown and now he's getting face ****** by a monster that couldn't handle fubooty.

DbzDB2 said:
i hate this nerf that sweet mask is constantly getting. first he gets his ass whooped by a tiger level clown and now he's getting face ****** by a monster that couldn't handle fubooty.
The "tiger" is a Dragon tho.

Le Cookie Salé said:
DbzDB2 said:
The "tiger" is a Dragon tho.
was never confirmed to be dragon. the official rating was a tiger, sweet mask simply thought it was a dragon

@Dbz

> the official rating was a tiger

No. The official rating it was a Wolf level.

> It was never confirmed to be a dragon, sweet mask simply thought it was a dragon

So what? Sweet Mask is a mmember of the Hero Association hero rank evaluation staff. He compared that monster to Dragon's standard eventually. His evaluation of the monster should be correct. Still, Don't really think Sweet Mask was curb-stomped by a Demon level, even in his human form. That Clown monster should be a dragon for sure.

I don't think that would be a good idea. The current image looks very good.

The fact that Pesky Clown did more damage to Sweet Mask while he's fighting back than Fuhrer Ugly did while he was paralyzed confirms that he's a Dragon.

Tetsucabrah said:
That looks like shit
thats the official anime render. we should use the official anime artwork instead of artwork from some random non canon game according to antvasima

Actually curious, why do we not use the original manga source instead of the anime and games? Like sometimes they look better, but the loss of detail we get can leave us to what I believe to be just worst looks sometimes, just look at what GER was for so long. And I kinda have that issue with MHA as well.

It's mostly a case-by-case thing. Though I'm not a fan of the constant image changes.

Quality is also very important. The current image simply looks better and is accurate to the characters appearance.

Nullflowerblush said:
let's just find a hyper-realistic image for the beast king. it worked for other characters.
see? people do agree with me on the hyper realistic image thing.

Kin201 said:
Then remove this shit too.

Wetdsk

and replace it with
VDoI7NN

or
Vitseaking2

Lmao

huh? are you seriously smoking crack right now? the current hydrated DSK image looks unfathomably better than the other two. not trying to diss murata's art work (its godly) but ffs a clean render looks much better than a ******* manga panel, and the second image is just looks like pure dogshit. cant even believe im arguing over some dumb shit like this, but no, i cant help but point out that you must be smoking something strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back