• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't hit by the beam itself and the radiated heat was still enough to mostly melt it. I don't think scaling the giant to the beam is the best idea.

NikHelton said:
I think the cloud calculation of the Gouketsu is wrong. It implies that the diameter of a small part of the cloud is more than 22 km, which is fundamentally not true. 20 kilometers is the visibility of the horizon on a good day, and the cloud doesn't look nearly as big.
Tetsucabrah, what are you think about this?

When I asked about it before, it was assumed Goketsu's calc had his clouds be on the same level as Suiryu's clouds. So they're like 1-10km above the ground and give off a distorted size if compared to the ground.

Qawsedf234 said:
When I asked about it before, it was assumed Goketsu's calc had his clouds be on the same level as Suiryu's clouds. So they're like 1-10km above the ground and give off a distorted size if compared to the ground.
I used the simplest formula to find the distance. For a cloud with a diameter of 22 km to look so small in the sky, it must be at least 40 km high. is This enough to make you doubt it?

If you can prove it like with the Suiryu calc, then yeah.

The diameter of the cloud that Suiryu scattered is 2.4 km, which is a fair estimate. Gouketsu's cloud is 10 times larger and I don't understand how you put them on the same level.

This is off-topic, but shouldn't Human Garou be Class K since he could tussle with Tank Top Master and Genos, who are equal in strength?

Did he ever grapple with either one (in fact I remember Genos casually restraining him with one arm at one point)? Its one thing to scale to AP an another to scale to lifting strength since they're different stats.

• Tanktop Master said that Garou repelled and redirected his punch with WSRSF, which should account for something.
  • He constantly countered Metal Bat's swings with WSRSF.
  • Garou and Genos, at least I think, clashed with their hands, causing them to slide backwards at the same time.
  • Garou stopped a rocket-propelled punch aimed at his face from Genos with his knee. He then kicked his still rocket-propelled arm away, which even surprised Genos (but that was with WSRSF).
  • He yanked off Genos' metal arm with relative ease and then snapped a large tree in half with his legs, which counts for something.
  • Appears to have clashed with Bang for a brief moment, and even caught his fists while he was charging at him.
  • Picked up a very large tree and swung it with force that Bomb thought was impossible for him with his current injuries.

I feel like him ripping Genos' arm off is the best feat to scale lifting strength off of, though they are detachable arms so arguably they might not have so much tensile strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back