• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait that happened... I will now find this... for research purposes

He drew a picture then removed it for copyright fears iirc. Though he drew a Mario-Kart pic to make up for it.

I've heard about that yeah. Apparently he's even won Robot Master design contests for Mega Man 4 and 5 when he was a kid.

It looks like he's a big Spiderman and Marvel fan, that's awesome!

In OVA 3 Genos kinda curbstomps a demon level monster that can change the weather. I wonder if these are canon.

If you can prove ONE wrote or edited the script then you probably got ground to stand on scaling wise. Otherwise its more justifcation for Anime Genos' eventual profile.

Boros, Saitama, Genos, and maybe some of the big monsters (Beefcake/Goketsu) are getting them.

Qawsedf234 said:
Boros, Saitama, Genos, and maybe some of the big monsters (Beefcake/Goketsu) are getting them.
How many differences are there between the two versions?

• Saitama's moon jump is 5-C in the anime iirc or at least close to the upper border of High 6-A
  • Boros' CSRC is 5-B and the guidebook for the anime does say his latent energy can planet bust
  • Genos' mountain feat is magnitudes superior than in the manga. Closer to 7-A or High 7-A than anything
  • Beefcake has a 7-A and 6-C calc iirc
  • Goketsu is said to be superior to every previous monster Genos had seen, which would include Pluton who's 6-C
The main issue is that the anime has worse speed for the most part (outside of Boros and Saitama who probably scale to 57% SoL)

I also remember Saitama's halted punch on Genos is better in the anime.(cause we see it destroy a massive rock formation and a distant mountain. Where's in the manga all we see is massive dust from the destruction.)

Tats and Geryu would probably High 6-A for actually damaging the outside of Boros' ship. Plus Geryu's black hole shenanigans and Tats' meteor feat, assuming those are allowed.

Tho, what is the stance on Pluton right now?

SuperAPM said:
Tats and Geryu would probably High 6-A for actually damaging the outside of Boros' ship. Plus Geryu's black hole shenanigans and Tats' meteor feat, assuming those are allowed.

Since it would be an anime profile those fests would be allowed. Though the black hole thing still doesn't qualify as a legit black hole to my understanding.

The smaller front crater was made in one attack, but the large horizen crater was debatably multiple ones. Still a Tier 7 showing though.

I'm not so sure. Plutons crater has an almost candle like shape with the area near Pluton being much wider than the points nearer to the end where it appears to thin out the further along it goes. If this was done with multiple blasts the crater would either be more evenly dispersed or have a more irregular shape.

I'm fairly certain the destruction in front of Pluton is him sucking up debree through his nose before blowing it out his exhaust pipe or whatever, and the destruction behind Pluton is simply this process taking place. At least that's what I can tell from what's shown.

Yeah he was walking from City Y to another City while destroying everything in his path. I think I can get the multiple aspect since the crater behind him is far smoother than the one in front of him, which might've happened because he was sucking the stuff he missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back