• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Tatsumaki blocked the bullets with no effort whatsoever and now Psykos is actually managing to fight her a bit. She 100% scales.
But its no longer High 6-C. The current calc has flawed mass that increases the result by a factor of ten. Its just more 6-C stuff for now.

Murata can be cruel sometimes. He creates fodder monsters that look very cute but we know will never get more screen time.

78A20142-3770-4FC6-AC30-ABDBB27F3038

The psychic fights look amazing, imagine a Mob Psycho redraw.

Orochi's regen is kinda gross, dude looks like a living infection.

But what a way to give Tatsumaki a reason for blowing up Z City when she was told not to at the beginning of the arc. Will the higher-ups interpret that as her disobeying orders?

ElixirBlue said:
But what a way to give Tatsumaki a reason for blowing up Z City when she was told not to at the beginning of the arc. Will the higher-ups interpret that as her disobeying orders?
Definitely. This could be the start of them putting her on a potential threat list like in the wc

Which madlad predicted that Orochi would regenerate from the remains of his damn skull?

If a thing is not outright stated to be but has plenty of examples of existing, people still won't believe in it.

Kazuma from Konosuba has "Supernatural Luck" in his profile, which is actually just stupidly high Luck in-universe with no supernatural elements to it, the people just point out that his luck status are unaturally high.

So if he can have it, why not King who's gone through so many convenient situations that made him survive based on sheer luck that you can't count on your fingers and toes anymore?

ive said this many times. I have added it to kings profile before but it was removed for an unknown reason.

Sora from NGNL also has the power

Tatsumaki pulled Pyskos so fast that Flashy Flash is surprised by it and asks "what is/was that?" when it happened right next to him and Saitama. Does that mean she (and by extension those who scale to her) should be comparable to Flashy Flash in speed?

Flashy wasn't surprised by the speed, it was just the fact that some strange woman violently busted out of the ground right beside them all of a sudden that surprised him. Flashy obviously isn't going anywhere near full speed right now or really even like 90% of the time he's on panel, and it's not like Psykos was moving particularly fast given that even Mike wazowski could perceive her trajectory

Flashy asks "What was that?" meaning he didn't see the what Psykos looked like and whether or not she was a human while Saitama next to him easily seen what it was a said "a human?". If it was what you said then Flashy Flash would have said "Who was that lady?" or something like that. Mike wazowski just was just surprised by the energy explosion being right next to them so we can't say he percieved her specifically. We can't keep passing off Flashy Flash being surprised as him not using his full speed or something.

Messenger of the Seafolk's wall lvl calc should be removed from his AP justification. It wasn't evaluated, and not only wasn't i a calc group member when i did it, even if i were to do it today i think calc group members still need evaluation from other ones iirc.

Not to tell i consider that calc a bit flimsy. I think AP by size would be something way more concrete.

Flashy saying that doesn't mean he didn't percieve her, he's simply surprised by the situation and going "what just happened and why exactly!?!" Again the fact that Wazowski could percieve her trajectory at all puts a hard no on their travel speed scaling to Flash

Since being big means they also have to support their own weight would that give them a higher lifting strength too?

SuperAPM said:
Flashy saying that doesn't mean he didn't percieve her, he's simply surprised by the situation and going "what just happened and why exactly!?!" Again the fact that Wazowski could percieve her trajectory at all puts a hard no on their travel speed scaling to Flash
No, he was surprised by what was coming out of the ground which is why he said "what was that?" not "what is going on?" or "who were they?" or anything like that. Once again Mike reacted to the eruption that came from the ground literally right next to him, that doesn't mean he seen who or what it exactly was that caused it.

Epiccheev said:
Since being big means they also have to support their own weight would that give them a higher lifting strength too?
Now that you mention it...

I'm not sure tbh but i don't think so, personally.

YES you can support x kgs, but first of all you can only do so casually from your legs, who are 4-5x stronger than your arms.

Basically i think lifting strength refers to the kgs you can lift on top of your own body weight, otherwise, by instance, some sumo wrestlers would have peak human lifting strength simply by being able to stand on their feet.

Uh; No, Mike quite blatantly reacted to Psykos as she blasted through the ground. You can easily see on panel that he's looking right at her at the exact moment she blasts through the ground right next to them. He not only looks but also reacts and is immediatly shocked by this event even whilst Psykos is right next to them. But if Psykos was moving anywhere near the speeds I assume you're suggesting, she would have blasted through the ground and met up with Tatsumaki long before Wasowski could even move, let alone full on react whilst she's right next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back