• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't running that fast. You can probably get a time frame from the boulder's arc due to mass and gravity. But you wouldn't get much.

I'm pretty sure that's just the art, and it's no way to know how fast the bolder was moving to begin with. Tats already throws things at a pretty fast speed.

Even if Saitama was moving at Relativistic+ speeds to get to the car, which is unlikely since Relativistic+ speeds aren't required to reach the car in time, this wouldn't really matter because webcomic Saitama does not have the feat of blitzing a near light speed Esper. Murata stated that Ger-guy was Relativistic, so it doesn't apply to the webcomic versions.

Apparently the moon jump doesn't exist in the webcomic ether. Seems like you gotta wait til the manga gets to these events for any potential buffs.

Quangotjokes said:
Hello guys, so I had this dream last night, and long story short I believe we've missed a speed fest for tatsumaki. Here in the scans saitama deflects a bolder which starts hurling towards a car. He then quickly runs to it but tatsumaki's esp reaches it first. This is Tats going all out and already angry so I don't believe it's an outlier and should be over looked.

Speed feat
She used telekinesis to control the boulder. Didn't reached their fast. Saitama later explained he could blitz her if he wanted to

Quangotjokes said:
I'm pretty sure that's just the art, and it's no way to know how fast the bolder was moving to begin with. Tats already throws things at a pretty fast speed.
That's the thing though, the boulder was falling, meaning you can get a timeframe from the arc.

What exactly is the speed of the webcomic? Lol Mach 5?

Somewhere around that.

I don't understand this argument that you have in the WC and not yet in the manga.
We escalated Sonic to Relativistic for accompanying Flashy in the WC, however, this hasn't happened in the manga yet, but GO, so he's cast, so why doesn't Tatsumaki climb for Sonic? Since she could run from him and even press him with her PSI.

I think it's because we can easily predict that Sonic will fight and be able to keep up with Flashy Flash in the future of the manga, wheras Sonic could be excluded entirely from Saitama's fight with Tatsumaki. However, there is also the chance that Flashy Flash completely overwhelms Sonic in the manga.

Pretty sure that's just a by-product from the force of the strike itself rather than actual manipulation of heat. But then again so is the air pressure that's generated from each punch and that's treated as its own ability in the form of shockwave generation/air manipulation

from the reaction of you people, i thought it was gonna be something huge. although i dont understand japanese, so i dont know what was said

Just realized Orochi is eating monsters and looks to be assimlating with the surrounding buildings. Hope this means we get S-class vs Orochi like Murata was saying.

Orochi is ALIVE?

And Psykos is managing to fight off a casual Tatsumaki?

Holy ******* shit.

High 6-C Psykos and Orochi hype.

I'm guessing Psykos is attempting to merge with Orochi and either succesfully doing so makes Tatsumaki flip the MA or in an attempt to prevent Psykos from doing so she flips the MA.

Ngl I was surprised when I found out Orochi was killed off so soon with how much he was hyped up. But I guess Murata had other plans.

Js250476 said:
Ngl I was surprised when I found out Orochi was killed off so soon with how much he was hyped up. But I guess Murata had other plans.
This is Saitama we are talking about. Saitama is the Hype killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back