• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took two punches from Monster Garou, took hits from Hellfire and Gale.

Even if you think Dragons don't all scale above Choze, Bakuzan scales above him and the cadres scale above Bakuzan. Hellfire and Gale were cadre candidates.

I wouldn't call it really that a durability aspect when he got unconscious after recieving those hits. I also don't know what makes Choze city level to scale from. He has no calc or feat on his profile that sets him as that, Nor does bakuzan. It's all headcanon without any basis.

The anime timeframe is allowed to be used if the feat isn't portrayed drastically different.

Plus weren't you arguing for mountain level Genos? Now you think the cast is below city level?

My point is not alone from the anime timeframe but that the particular feat happened in the anime. The manga feat was calculated to be Large Town level, We should only take manga feat here as relevant otherwise I'm going to argue 5B Boros and Saitama than from the anime. Things always get highballed in the anime, So did this feat. And the scaling for Genos was from scaling off to flashy flash. Now that FF is no longer 7A, It's pointless. But logical and factual.

No, It was just slightly lowballed. In the comments it was corrected as large town level which is correct and that I support of.

"This new chapter apparently proves that Noor guy right on disaster levels. They're not fixated, They can change from one to another dependant on the amount of havoc.

Never knew.

Also, only Amai Mask dubbed Pesky Clown a Demon and Dragon level Threat. The only Dragon level Threat he's fought was... Garou.. guys, here we out. But maybe this Pesky Clown = Monster Garou.

@Nullflowerblush; are you forgetting about Fuhrer Ugly, Black Sperm and Evil Natural Water?

Nullflowerblush said:
The density of steel ranges from 7.75g/cm^3 to 8.05g/cm^3, but we'll use the high-end here because it is a high-tech alien spaceship. 2262243999.99g x 8.05 = 1.82110642e10g or 18211064.2kg.
0.5 x 18211064.2kg x 699,435m/s^2 = 4.45451116e18 joules (1.06465372 gigatons of tnt)

1.06465372 gigatons of tnt x 35 = 37.263 gigatons of tnt

Sucks for Tatsumaki.
So, do we just contact M3X and ask him to update the calc?

Tetsucabrah said:
He said 59.
But he doubled it to account for the other side.
that's worth looking at.

Saitama's cloud split is also important, all we need is to contact calc members about wich calc to use and what end, since there are many calcs of that feat.

i count 59 on one side, same as APM.

so yeah i'd say it'd be around 118 total.

And thats not even considering how many would be on the underside lol.

Yeah, I only counted the one on the left side and multiplied by 2 to account for the right side. The one's you see on the right already are just part of that 118 total.

I could see this going as high as 142 considering that on the left side of the other side there are 12.

meaning the the right side of the side we are looking at probably also has 12.

Imo, we have two options.

• Count the number of bullets we see stopped in the scene
  • High ball it and count all of the cannons that could've fired
Personally I would use the first. But OBD uses the second in their ends for example (though they got 236 somehow).

Low end: 37 (Bullets shown to be stopped)

Mid End: 72 (number of lights we can actually see on panel)

High end: 118 (59 on the left side*2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back