• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garou also punches Darkshine's Superalloy Bazooka instead of catching it with both hands this time. At least that's what I recall from the Webcomic.

Ok, I'll post some standout shots for y'all

Borp

Blurp

Yorgle

Shbagoodle

Gruugle

Dingle

Fanangle

Cribbiligle

Yaboiboi

Shu

If only Garou got some offensive skill hax like better pressure points (his are like real world level skill, most pressure points either insta paralyse, KO or cause cellular death) or some sort of dura neg organ destroying shockwave i wouldn't ask for anything else skill wise. (But One seems to have a strong dislike for hax like powers.)

I feel like Whirlwind Iron Cutting fist has the potential to do shit like cut tendons and damage nerves. Or even target Organs.

DragonEmperor23 said:
cheev we got Tatsu tho
i mean dura neg type mostly. Keiji mogami and god dimple are the 2 ONE characters i feel are actually haxxed by this site's standards

Because hax would ruin the story. If there was some villain who could just, yeet insta kill via hax...

Although God might be capable of something like that.

this series has little to no hax because saitama is supposed to be invincible and he can only be invincible against haxless opponents. someone with hax like mind manipulation or existence erasure would stomp saitama, unless saitama has like a resistance to those types of abilities.

Man this chapter is so insane and awesome,I was so hyped just reading it and wasn't expecting full fight at all,man I couldn't believe that new chapter came pretty early and its long which made me really happy and after just having OPM webcomic chapters it was truly blast(semi intentons of pun intended),I thought he wouldn't show the full fight in just 1 chapter but man am I so satisfied,its better than unnecessarily dragging it which is good move Murata did by not dragging it as we were waiting for this chapter for months,I am so excited and happy,giving me same happiness I got when UI Goku first time appeared.

Man the last panel of Garou monsterization is awesome!!
Screenshot 20200208-104355 Samsung Internet
Garou is a true beast!!

Yeah seems the case unless more new content chapters are coming

I wonder when will Genos reach MA base

He was shown outside when he said he hopes that Saitama clothes aren't riped apart due to scale of battle

So Garou's monsterfication is basically breaking his limiter. Although he and Saitama achieved it in a completely different manner

Looks like I'm late, but the recent manga chapter is 100% my favourite in the monster association arc so far. Ultra Instinct Garou is now a thing too lol

GyroNutz said:
Looks like I'm late, but the recent manga chapter is 100% my favourite in the monster association arc so far. Ultra Instinct Garou is now a thing too lol
dont implement shit dbz elements into this masterpiece.

Tetsucabrah said:
Genos is already underground, isn't he
No. He had to run outside of the area to save the above ground team and is now running back. Its likely he'll be outside when Tornado lifts the MA base.

So Garou's monsterfication is basically breaking his limiter. Although he and Saitama achieved it in a completely different manner

As a minor, but important note, Garou never broke his limiter. He never actually believed in his goal of being a monster, he just wanted to be a hero but wasn't brave enough to do it directly. So the most he did was like, damage or bend his limiter. He didn't believe in his goal well enough to actually break it. Which was the difference between him and Saitama.

When you say that, Qawsed, are you referring to the webcomic? Because, if Garou never broke his limiter and still achieved God-tier strength in his Full Monster form, then I wonder how devastating he'll be now.

In the webcomic the narration said the same thing 2. He begins to break his limiter in both versions, but he's not dedicsted the core of his goal unlike Saitama. Which is why he never fully broke it.

DbzDB2 said:
this series has little to no hax because saitama is supposed to be invincible and he can only be invincible against haxless opponents. someone with hax like mind manipulation or existence erasure would stomp saitama, unless saitama has like a resistance to those types of abilities.
Or.... having Saitama show 100% immunity to mind attacks, reality warping, alternate dimensions, time travel etc..... would make every single physical fight in the series pointless. "Eh, Saitama already beat Dr. Manhattan outside of time and space with no sweat... who cares about some random monster/robot/psychic/strong human who can blow up cities?"

Scumerage said:
Or.... having Saitama show 100% immunity to mind attacks, reality warping, alternate dimensions, time travel etc..... would make every single physical fight in the series pointless. "
implying they already aren't

Chaingunfighter1 said:
If a character with those abilities actually showed up in story, it's doubtful that they would work on him.
I feel like giving Saitama offensive abilites other than his already effective punch and brute strength would ruin the "regular ass guy who's overpowered" feel he gives.

Resistances however are an entirely different story, seeing Saitama walk normally without even realizing time has stopped, drinking lethal poison and only caring for it's bitter taste, or an attempt to manipualte his mind getting reflected by his baldness are things i can definitely see happening in OPM.

Epiccheev said:
implying they already aren't </div>
The reason they aren't is because we don't know 100% that he will win. Yeah, kinda obvious he will win, but not proven yet. It's the same reason that OPM isn't going to go all DBZ with star, solar system, galaxy, and maybe even universe busting.... because because the good ol "This guy is 1,000,000x stronger than the last guy, surely this level of power is too much for him!" would be just as silly and certainly false.

I say we use Ugarik or Asura's version. Then we just need to find the AP for Boros' cloud split.

The left overs from the CSRC split the atmosphere as well. Its in the bottom left corner of the serious punch planet shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back