• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natural Weaponry I believe. You can word it as being an armored or spiky body whilst still linking to the natural weaponry page.

*******....not even Royal Ripper has natural weaponry on his page despite having ******* swords for hands.

If it's minor stuff or adding a missing power it's usually fine.

EDIT: Changing the images though, is once again not the best idea without consulting others though.

Could we not keep messing around with Deep Sea King's images? And, remove the moray tab. Wouldn't it be best to just settle with the manga images that SuperAPM set before DbzDBS edited it?

Also, you didn't credit the creator of the moray art. Tsk tsk tsk.

It's fine to want new images, but you usually need a CRT or at least a public agreement first. So yeah, revert them for now.

Question is Genos' calc still up to date because his most recent on his page is from deep sea king, even though he has webcomic feats.

His most recent key is based on his G4 upgrades. Obviously he had his MA arc upgrades but that doesn't have any feats yet. As for the webcomic we've decided to remove webcomic material from our profiles since they're based on the manga. Outside of that we'll probably end up making webcomic versions of each character somewhere down the line

Well, as I believe you said his current MA arc upgrades are currently featless, all we'd end up with right now is "At least High 7-C, likely higher"

Yeah I'm not saying he should get a tier upgrade. But he does have new abilities that shouldn't be grouped with his G4 key.

Although I think an argument can be made for him being 7-B with Jet drive arrow only.

Due to it breaking EC's tooth and destroying G5's core.

Its a bit of a stretch to scale his teeth's durability up to 7-B when we know its nowhere near comparable to his carapace's. If a 7-B character struggled to break it then I'd at least understand the scaling, but by itself its to unquantifiable. G5 himself only survived AS's initial slashes because AS was extremely casual during that entire fight, there's no telling as to whether or not he would survive his full on attacks. All we know about G5 is that he's stronger than 4 by Genos' own examination.

It's still a part of his body. If a character is 7-B and you break a part of their body that's not something that should just be discounted. Elder Centipede's carapace is likely just that much farther into 7-B than the rest of him. I think likely far higher with Jet Drive Arrow would be fair.

I will agree that a likely higher rating for his Jet Drive Arrow is completely fair. Its logical that a kick that's powered up by multiple jet propulsors would be more powerful than a regular kick. I'd also argue this for his Spiral Incineration Cannon at least as well.

Homeless Emperor might get something, but I doubt Nyan's would get anywhere near where he's rated currently.

The Nyan feat doesn't look too impressive at face value but there's two things to consider.

1. It's a sniper bullet.

2. Nyan seemingly perceives it in slow motion.

Nyan wouldn't get any faster, I doubt HE would get significantly faster either. Feels a bit weird how he's only Supersonic though.

Yeah he's right. M3X misplaced the decimal and increased the mass by one magnitude.

The density of steel ranges from 7.75g/cm^3 to 8.05g/cm^3, but we'll use the high-end here because it is a high-tech alien spaceship. 2262243999.99g x 8.05 = 1.82110642e10g or 18211064.2kg.

0.5 x 18211064.2kg x 699,435m/s^2 = 4.45451116e18 joules (1.06465372 gigatons of tnt)

1.06465372 gigatons of tnt x 35 = 37.263 gigatons of tnt

Sucks for Tatsumaki.

It's 3 Gigatons below Orochi's feat, so I guess it makes the various WoG quotes consistent.

@Tetsu both those things look fine, as does the Tatsumaki downgrade.

Child Emperor should get a tier for his underdog men summons. They held off G5, so maybe a "possibly High 7-C" could work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back