• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd absolutely love to see Saitama resisting a monsters hax..

It would be really funny, seeing them surprised before getting one-shot haha

Saitama fighitng a time stop user would probably go down like it did with his first encounter against Sonic.

ByAsura's version

Split 1

• 12,742,000 * (9 / 1342) = 85,453.0551 meters
  • Doing the volume for a half ellipse I got 4,235,517,318,307,222 m^3
  • KE is = .5 * (4,248,223,870,262,143.666ÔǼ) * (42726.52755 / 12)^2
  • KE = 2.69284E+22 Joules or Low 6-B+
Split 2

• 12,742,000 * (9 / 1342) = 170,906.11 meters
  • Volume for a half ellipse I got 8,471,034,626,701,358 m^3
  • KE is = .5 * (8,496,447,730,581,462.074) * (85453.055 / 12)
  • KE = 2.15427E+23 Joules or 6-B
So the final tally

• 1.5460623E+25 + (7.6668716392E+26 - (2.69284E+22 + 2.15427E+23)) = 7.8190543e+26 joules or 186.879 Petatons or High 6-A
I'll try and do the other version later

Tetsucabrah said:
So do the cadres scale in any way to the base flip? After Tatsumaki does it she does remark that she's surprised they all survived.
no, just because they have the durability to survive the base flip doesn't mean they themselves are capable of replicating the feat lol. even ******* prisoner survived it.

speaking of the base flip, if murata adds any more filler im gonna lose it. the base flip better come next chapter or the chapter after that.

iirc it was stated she intentionally dragged the cadres out with the base. Everyone else was put into a position where they were basically unharmed.

For the heroes she put a barrier around them so they would remain uninjured. The monsters were left to be smashed. However surviving a small fraction of the base landing on them is vastly different from scaling to the lift itself.

Does anyone think Garou's final monster Design will be different from the web comic, to reflect the swirls and the hole in his body?

In terms of hax, There is a progression with The Final bosses Saitama faces.

Boros = Power

Garou = Skill

ElixirBlue said:
In terms of hax, There is a progression with The Final bosses Saitama faces.
Boros = Power

Garou = Skill
for ***** sake, not this shit again. this is a HUGE misconception. for some dumb reason everybody thinks that in terms of pure power and physical strength boros is far above awakened garou, while awakened garou is superior in skill. this is ******* false.

boros only seems far more impressive because he had manga and anime adaptations which added crazy amounts of details like collateral damage that was never even in the webcomic. not to mention feats like the moon kick or pillar throw don't even exist in the webcomic.

if we want this comparison to be fair we have to compare webcomic garou with webcomic boros and doing so shows that garou is far superior in EVERY way, not just skill. the only area boros has him beat his energy projection, since garou cant do it at all, and maybe Regenerationn.

ElixirBlue said:
I wasn't saying which was stronger. I was noting what they presented. Boros led challenged Saitama in Raw Power Strength/Energy but Garou challenged Saitama in Skill. Which Saitama in turn showed how utterly Beneath they were to him.
stop lying. you clearly meant that boros was superior in power to garou. and garou challenged saitama in far more than just skill. he was only able to even show his skills for more than 5 seconds because his physical stats were crazy off the chart.

boros lasted long on the other hand because saitama purposely wanted to give him a good fight.

Neither challenged Saitama at all. At the end of the day Saitama didn't try against either of them.

Boros is definitely superior to Garou in power at the current momment. The only reason I could see Garou standing a good chance against him is with his skill, evolution, and adaptation.

Phoenks said:
Boros is definitely superior to Garou in power at the current momment. The only reason I could see Garou standing a good chance against him is with his skill, evolution, and adaptation.
bro you must be smoking something. awakened garou is literally far superior to boros in not just skill but in terms of pure power as well. if we compare webcomic boros to webcomic garou, boros looks absolutely pitiful.

"if we compare webcomic boros to webcomic garou, boros looks absolutely pitiful."

Oh I forgot, Boros hasn't lifted a tree up before.

According to ONE Boros is physically more powerful. Or at least is a more overwhelming opponent to face off against. The sole advantage he gave Garou was indeed his superior skill.

Webcomic Boros has the highest shown durability tbh. Saitama consecutive normal punches did the least amount of damage to that version.

My dude, the webcomic normal punches blew off an arm, leg, and half of his face.

The only time I recall chunks of Garou coming off in their fight was when Saitama headbutted his right arm off. Other than that he only seemed to take chip damage.

And before you say it DBZ, you can't just say "Saitama was more serious and thus was more powerful in his fight with Garou than in his fight against Boros," because we don't have any evidence to back it up, given his ambiguity that everyone is aware of, at this point. Hell, Saitama walked up on Garou and even talked down on his "monster play," as if he considerd Garou a joke to a degree.

Garou states himself that the way Saitama was fighitng him was like a child shaking a caged insect. He was toying with him that entire fight.

Didn't Murata state that Garou's Regenerationn was performed by absorbing the dark matter from around him? Wouldn't that give him crazy regen?

A Few Statements from Q&As

About Garou and Boros

Murata: "Next we are entering Garou arc. According to ONE sensei, Garou and Boros are equally strong, I have to create the same visual for the battle too. Wonder how should I draw it... I will be keeping it up."

Questioner: "How about kicking to Mars during Garou arc?"

About a Potential Kick to Mars in the Garou fight
Murata: [Laugh] "That doesn't sound bad, each battle has to be more shocking than the previous one. Anyway I already have few of the scenes set up in my mind."

Regarding Garou vs. Bang
Murata: "Garou had already started to evolve towards his monster form during this chapter. The bandages and debris on his arms have started to merge with his body."

The Scale of the Garou fight
Murata: "The scale of Saitama vs Garou will be much greater than Saitama vs Boros."

Garou's Black Matter Rege
Murata: "Garou evolves in this fight. The puncture wound will absorb black matter from air, spiral inward and close itself. He will evolve again when he fights Golden Sperm."

This was ONE's thoughts on the match

ONE: Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided.

Even if you look at the depiction in the work, Boros fights with overwhelming power, excellent regenerative ability, and energy attack from a long distance, whereas Garou fights with excellent fighting ability (Although it was moderate, Saitama (I showed his attack many times.) I can't say which one is stronger.

They're similar in power, but from ONE's wording Boros seems like the larger physical threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back