• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a profile us a 3D model picture as the picture anyway. Especially if the character isn't primarily a 3D character.

Yeah, since that's ONE' offical site. It's just the unofficial, somewhat illegal, online reader sites that fandom is cracking down on.

Interesting lore from the new webcomic chapter.

Webcomic Chapter 119 said:
A long time ago, Earth had many nations, they fought against each other for land and resources through countless world wars. POpulation decreased until humans began prioritizing the preservation of future generations, unified the languages and established a world government. That was the first era of change. Still, the aftermath of the world wars continued to erode the Earth. Increase in environmental toxicity, rapid climate change and rise in sea level gave birth to a large number of harmful life forms, forcing humanity to abandon much of the landmass, migrating and reestablishing ourselves in the middle of this super-continent. After this second era of change, the only remaining nation once again began to prosper.
Seems to imply it's set on Earth after all, just in the future. Also explains why the cities are organized the way they are.

The new chapter was dope and we get an answer to a theory that's been going around. I'd link it but I don't know if I'm allowed to link the webcomic chapter but it's translated now both of them.

Clown monster; random or could lead to something bigger? Or is Saitama just cycling through all the S Class that will be on the Hero Association's side?

Well I am glad that this chapter just proves that Genos was overestimating himself when he said he could take out Dragon,He had diffucult fight with strong demon level threat

My area said:
Well I am glad that this chapter just proves that Genos was overestimating himself when he said he could take out Dragon,He had diffucult fight with strong demon level threat
he might still be capable of defeating an extremely weak dragon. albeit it would be the hardest fight of his life

Do we keep the 7-B rating or change it to "At least High 7-C, possibly higher".

I'd say we just remove it entirely to be honest, that our just replace it with a full on MA arc key instead.

Probably a better idea for now. Though at some point we'll have to decide if BS is 7-B in durability or like Mel where is durability is pretty eh.

My area said:
he's likely Bakuzan level low dragon, who can be hurt by suiryu who in turn beats high demons with mid-high difficulty.

I doubt Genos could even beat a low Dragon like Bakuzan wheh despite all those upgrades he is still not able to one shot any demon level monster and still struggle with very strong demon level monster so Genos thinking he can take out Dragon level would be him overestimating the upgrade as usual by Genos,Genos at best would be in a sweet spot between demon and and Dragon level which would be above dragon

Genos taking so much damage from a demon level is disappointing.

But I guess in this continuity he doesn't have the two huge upgrades he got in the manga.

Yeah we're going to make then seperate once the MA arc has ended. We rely to much on cross scaling at the moment to separate them.

I'd say its better to just remove the third key entirely for the time being and add an MA arc key once he gets a substantial enough feat. Is everyone alright with this?

If we're keeping 7-B durability for BS then no. If we aren't then it should probably be removed.

If Genos is still struggling with Demon's at this point then I'd just call that an outlier at best. Of course it might be the case that BS simply split himself off when Genos attacked him.

Yeah he may still be 7-B, it's just a lot more iffer now.

I dont even remember Genos doing anything to BS at all,he was unaffected by Genos attacks

I just say to remove likely city level rating and we cant rely on offscreen fight between Flashy Flash and Genos since we dont know what happened at the battle at all

SuperAPM said:
I'd say its better to just remove the third key entirely for the time being and add an MA arc key once he gets a substantial enough feat. Is everyone alright with this?
I support this

Since its a webcomic only thing which has no basis, yeah it should be fine.

I dont even remember Genos doing anything to BS at all,he was unaffected by Genos attacks

Genos blasted away a fee BS bodies to save Tornado

Apparently there's a quote from Murata that Genos, Garou, and Suiryu were around the same level during the super fight arc?

Can anyone confirm this? I saw someone say it on reddit a while back and just remembered it. Never seen the quote for myself tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back