• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using big words won't make you sound big. High Demons are a threat to an entire city, Low to Mid demon level threats are usually a threat to its functionality like the paradisers and the Giant crow. DSK was a high demon, He was threat to an entire city. One S-Class is required atleast to defeat a High Demon level threat. All of the S-Class are capable of handling and defeating Demon level threats. Specially the current S-Class as of even the weakest S-Class in terms of strength, Zombie man was able to defeat Carnage Kabuto, A Dragon level threat. City level should be the tier for High Demons, As of they are a threat to a whole city itself: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...u4KANnZQluEkNNuYXByog3n5jwM05dP12Vir0q6tb1awi

Zombie-Man only beat CK after he ramapaged himself into a coma and was weak enough to damage. Before that happened he was insta-gibbed by him over the course of said week. That's a regen feat not a AP one.

As for the rest, being a threat to a city does no warrant a 7-B rating. You can be 8-C and be a threat to the safety of a city.

Either way zombieman still beat him in a fight. And You can be 8C and be a threat to the functionality of a city, But if stated a threat to the whole city than you would be City level specially considering that You scale above those who are casually town level.

Also, Why is the geryuganshoop calculation so lowballed? Why isn't it taken as 90% SoL atleast? 50% is nowhere near but Half the speed of light. The way that Murata sensei said it, He was referring to be atleast 90% SoL.

But he didn't beat him in a fight. He was curbstomped until CK ran out of stamina and was in a coma. Which left him defenseless. That's not something that scales to AP in any way.

As stated, you don't need to be 7-B to be a threat to a city. DSK being High or even Low 7-C would be enough to render the place uninhapitable rather easily and quickly.

As for the Gery calc its what the calc members went with.

You don't need to be city level to be a threat to one. That is almost babyish levels of logic. You can be a threat to a city whilst only being building level because once you've taken out every building within a city, you have, in effect, destroyed an entire city. Being a threat to a city can, in fact, refer to the process of destroying it over time rather than all at once, whether that be building by building, a couple of city blocks, an area equivalent to a town, or most of the city itself. This is not a concept that should need much explanation.

I've literally explained that's that the threat to its functionality not the entire City and you're literally ignoring what I've said.

No. I don't think you understand the fact that a city is simply a collection of buildings. Once you've removed every building from it it ceases to be a city. Ergo destroying each and every building of a city is indistinguishable from destroying it all at once. Focusing on its functionality proves nothing because the two are indistinguishable, the HA definition of a demon level threat makes no distinction between this either.

They actually do, They state demon level to be either a threat to a whole city or its functionality. Mostly Mid to low demon showcased are a threat to its functionality, Most of the high Demons like DSK showcased are threat to an entire city.

And like I've said, simply being a threat to a city does not warrant a city level rating. All that's required for them to be considered a high demon level threat is to take out large chunks of it at a time. We already rate DSK at a level in which he his more than capable of such things since taking out large town level regions at a time will eventually leave a city in complete ruin in a relatively short amout of time.

I've already clarified enough, Not going to repeat myself. Although, Can we atleast do recalc of geryuganshoop's feat?

Mkpoke167 said:
Also, @Qaws. I never said his AP is that high but durability, And he still Outsmarted him and won.
Its not a durability feat if you explode into gore every time your enemy hits you. Zombie-Man only won because his regen is that good, otherwise he's physically much worse than CK in every area. There's nothing to upscale to.

As for the threat rating stuff this isn't the first time these arugments have been brought up and it has always been rejected. We scale them based on feats, not implications that can be accomplished by said feats anyways.

By durability in this context I meant endurance. In which zombieman does scales above CK. And I've already explained that threat stuff as well. I prefer to terminate the topic because We wouldn't be able to convince each other.

Anyways, My main request is that can you please recalculate Geryuganshoop's feat at 90% SoL please?

I take it your reason for requesting this is because you want Armored Boros to have a higher rating? I mean I feel like armored Boros is basically unusable for matches anyways. No feats aside from taking a Saitama punch and being stronger than his generals.

this question is directed towards SuperAPM.

can i ask why you're changing a lot of the profile images to manga panels? i love murata's art but using it for profile images is just straight dookie.

until further notice you are banned from touching any of the profiles. now, i must go and change them all back. what a pain

Um.... Is that a serious question? I changed them specifically because they were significantly better than the ones being used previously. Like are you telling me you would actually prefer to have those old "dookie" looking piles of shiet rather than images straight from mother ******* murata himself.

You do not have the authority to force such things. Sorry, but this is utterly ridiculous. Please do not waste both of our times changing all profiles back too those.... Things.

SuperAPM said:
Um.... Is that a serious question?
Yes, I am being serious. Your images are significantly better according to who? Just because they were drawn by that horny otaku Murata doesn't automatically mean they're superior. The images I plan to use for various OPM profiles are amazing and simply better than anything you could conjure up. Brat.

I have changed a couple of the profile images such as Bang's, and I am planning on editing a lot more.

Now like I said, for the time being you're on a time out from touching OPM profiles. You have been warned once and now this is warning numero dos. Understand?

No seriously, are you kidding me right now? You can't just tell me your images are significantly better no questions asked whilst telling me to prove why my chosen images are more preferable to use. That is arrogant beyond belief. Like is it really hard to understand why images directly from the manga are better than crudely drawn and awkwardly cut anime images? If you're not posting those old pictures then at least post the images here so we can all verify there quality.

No, I do not "understand", the simple fact is that you do not have the authority to enforce this on me, and certainly do not possess anything concrete enough to prove why this should be enforced on me.

Why bangs? I didn't put that up, and that image was actually quite stellar looking. Surely you must have had a good reason to...are your actually ******** me right now? You actually think that image is better than what was previously used?

The purpose of a profile pick is to get a full body shot of the character more than anything else. The original Bang image did that, the one you added.... does not. Its fine to mix up sources, but don't change a full body shot to a blown up face shot that messes with the page's lauout.

Now like I said, for the time being you're on a time out from touching OPM profiles. You have been warned once and now this is warning numero dos. Understand?

If anything, this should apply to you more so than Super. Since he hasn't done stuff like mass edit AP upgrades to profiles without a CRT.

@Dbz, I'm not requesting the calculation for the upgrade of Boros. But just to do the justice to the calculation, It was severely lowballed as of only taking 50% SoL, Which is only half way To SoL. Whereas Murata sensei has stated that geryuganshoop was very close to SoL. So we should atleast take it as 90%, It's more consistent. And change your attitude as well.

I also don't get why the cadres were downgraded from 7A, Even if they're not as strong as Goketsu who's arguably a 6C. But rather accepted as 7A, The cadres still can be 7A. You can be 100× stronger or weaker than a character but still be on the same tier. I don't think there was a need for a tier jump in this downgrade.

As discussed in the other thread, there's no evidence any Cadre scales to Goketsu other than Orochi and Golden Sperm. They're being downgraded because there's no scaling evidence.

Fandom's having issue's posting direct links to comic reading sights. At least that's what I've heard. But thank you for notifying us of this.

Linking to the raw site should be fine since it's offical.

Translation's out on ******** for those curious. But I'm unsure whether or not I'm able to post it here.

The subterraneans weren't kidding when they said they expanded over the entire undeground.

I swear every chapter makes the base even bigger.

seriously? you guys are ganging up on me just because I wanted to change some profile images? pretty low if you ask me

SuperAPM said:
Translation's out on ******** for those curious. But I'm unsure whether or not I'm able to post it here.
That isn't allowed. But mentioning it is.

I swear every chapter makes the base even bigger

Might push Tornado's feat to Class T.

so apparently i'm supposed to ask people before changing images.

i want to change bang's image to this one? just let me know what you think bois. i know its not a full body shot but the realistic aspect of it kinda makes it look really nice imo.

Silver fang

New chapter also implied Psykos is stronger as herself than as Gyoro Gyoro. Could just be boasting, but if she gets any worthwhile feats, it'll reflect nicely on Bang.

That Bang is some uncanny valley shit. Also I figured Psykos was stronger herself than with her puppet. It makes sense that her psychic signal would be stronger directly than remotely through a conduit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back