• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it would make him Island level. If we went with the size presented in method one it'd probably make him Small Country level.

SuperAPM said:
Not really a fan of the possibly High 6-C part to be honest.
Why? You don't think the Murata quote should be used?

I believe that Golden Spem should scale off Orochi, I just don't know if GS should scale off Tats when ONE made it clear she would beat him under normal circumstances. Granted, he said she would need to be in tip top perfect condition, but I'm not sure if that should warrant us scaling him to her bullet feat just because it was so casual. I think its better to scale him directly off of Orochi's feat, and it makes Flashy scaling off him less of a pill to swallow.

As I recall the statement was simply that Murata wasn't sure if Tats could beat Orochi or not. Which could simply mean he's unaware of this fact because ONE has not informed about it. If this is enough for him to scale to her or there's another statement that would warrant this scaling then they should just be straight High 6-C regardless of what his feat is rated as.

This subject was brought up here, but essentially, when Garou fought Golden Sperm and managed to cave his face in he was still in his Half Monster state. And when awakened Garou takes Flashy on he states quite clearly that if he had fought him in his previous state then things would have ended ugly for him. If there are issues with this tho then make sure to list them out.

SuperAPM said:
I believe that Golden Spem should scale off Orochi, I just don't know if GS should scale off Tats when ONE made it clear she would beat him under normal circumstances. Granted, he said she would need to be in tip top perfect condition, but I'm not sure if that should warrant us scaling him to her bullet feat just because it was so casual. I think its better to scale him directly off of Orochi's feat, and it makes Flashy scaling off him less of a pill to swallow.
The ONE statement was actually translated a bit wrong. The wording he used was "If Tornado was in peak condition then she could beat GS". He used could rather than would.

EDIT: I have no idea what happened here, for some reason this comment wasn't showing up before hand. Weird.

Idk, the WoG statements might have changed, like Phoenix Man only being a fodder monster with one page in the webcomic.

SuperAPM said:
Eh, fair enough then. But in that case they would just be straight High 6-C right?
He uses could, meaning its a possibility not a confirmation.

He took one of Sonic's shruikens to the head, though it wasn't exactly a full force one. He probably scales above Mumen Rider but that's to be expected with a B-Class bounty

I wouldn't go that far. G4 and G5 were both noted as machine gods, so they're presumably above the normal robots for that group.

Those two that attacked Hammerhead seemed like executives of the Organization tho. They definitely weren't fodder.

While the Monster Association had powerful Executives, the Hero Association, at best right now, is a lot weaker with Sekingar potentially being their strongest member.

It's too early to assume how strong are the Organization's executives.

That... is a bad comparison if I've ever seen one. The monster association executives aren't like actual business executives, it's just a name, and probably not even translated correctly since everyone uses cadres now.

the Hero execs are actual business executives

idc if you call them executives or cadres, just don't equate them to the hero association executives.

That doesn't work.

Tetsucabrah said:
idc if you call them executives or cadres, just don't equate them to the hero association executives.
That doesn't work.
if that worked our boy sitch here would be like tier 6

Don't take that seriously, please.

https://********.org/chapter/67401/22

Anyways I bet the brain robot is the leader of the Organization, I could see the one beside him being G1 or G2 if Drive Knight ends up being G1.

Tetsucabrah said:
Don't take that seriously, please.

https://********.org/chapter/67401/22

Anyways I bet the brain robot is the leader of the Organization, I could see the one beside him being G1 or G2 if Drive Knight ends up being G1.
It might very well be, but so far, it doesn't look impressively strong. Of course, when has looks ever really mattered to gage power in this series?

5C64281D-8EA7-4536-BCE5-DEB9453382F5

It's short. I guess Murata doesn't have much time as he used to with the Bonus chapters. :'(

As much as I'd like to see that, I don't think Saitama would allow it. Or Genos, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back