• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, it seems Phoenix Man vs Child Emperor was redrawn again for the Vol Release.
wait, how do you know that phoenix man vs child emperor was redrawn again?

So, about Boros saying he boosts his speed to ones "above the limits of living flesh" in Meteoric Burst

What's the confirmed limit for the speed of physical matter? 9.99% SoL?

That's probably just hyperbole, especially since Saitama can go faster.

I mean, that'd just mean Saitama is above someone who is above the limits of living flesh

Or it's an obvious hyperbole. Saitama is above that, but he's technically a normal human, although this is fiction so they're probably ignoring that.

So, I have a question, apperently this calc here was never really accepted. The only real issue that seemed to appear was that the value itself shouldn't have been halved. Do any of you see any problems with the calc and should this calc be redone since the one who made it is no longer with the wiki?

I actually did a recalc here, but it never got any traction. Probably because it's orders of magnitude lower.

Edit: It's because I forgot to times the area by the height of the cloud. I'll fix that in the near-future.

You could always go to a calc member directly and ask them to check it out. And you should also probably add a calculation tag to your blog. I think that is used to determine what should be checked and what shouldn't.

ByAsura said:
I actually did a recalc here, but it never got any traction. Probably because it's orders of magnitude lower.
Edit: It's because I forgot to times the area by the height of the cloud. I'll fix that in the near-future.
even if this gets accepted saitama and boros are still high 6-A due to the moon calc.

DbzDB2 said:
ByAsura said:
even if this gets accepted saitama and boros are still high 6-A due to the moon calc.
Now that i think about it,wouldn't they be 183 petatons at minimum due to Boros stating he would destroy the planet's surface? If anything the atmosphere split should be added to the main result for Saitama as he overwhelmed CSRC and that was collateral damage.

Saitama's cloud split was recalced by Ugarik ages ago, and it got 14 Petatons, 56 Petatons, and 1 Exaton as its respective Low - High ends.

The issue is that he's simply calcing the cloud split at the furthest edges. But if you were to apply Square Cube from that point back down to the initial point of impact of Saitama's fist it would get monstrously higher results. At least that's what I've been told.

To add, yeah. The serious punch is after overpowering the CSRC. So it's initial energy would be higher. Although a correct formula would be like

• Serious Punch cloud split + (CSRC - Boros' cloud split from left over energy) = Inital Serious Punch power

Does anyone know how to get Saitama's initial Serious Punch power with the formula Qaws laid out? Like I can't imagine it being so absurd that it would reach into tier 4, it looks like it'd be more tier 5 to me.

Yeah I keep getting 5-A results with the distance as 100km, the (shortest) distance from Earth to space.

Even using what Kep said (thousands of kilometres) it still gets me High 5-A results.

I got 7.65672 x 10^36 Joules for the 100km end, highest I got was 3.062688 x 10^39 joules, using 2000km as the distance.

So 1.8 Octillion and 731 Octillion Tons.

Pretty good, shame it can't be used of course. Tho which end of the cloud split are you using, 14 Petatons, 56 Petatons or 1 Exaton?

Each of those values should be doubled actually, since the calc made the same mistake the previous one made and divided when it wasn't supposed to

SuperAPM said:
Does anyone know how to get Saitama's initial Serious Punch power with the formula Qaws laid out? Like I can't imagine it being so absurd that it would reach into tier 4, it looks like it'd be more tier 5 to me.
Dunno if it would be that high. Just as an example using the mid-end and high end (with an assumption for Boros' split)

• 113.42 Petatons + (183 Petatons - 10 Petatons) = 286.42 Petatons
  • 2.836 Exatons + (183 Petatons - 10 Petatons) = 3.009 Exatons

SuperAPM said:
Hm, didn't seem like it did when I glanced through it.
If you look at the ending equations for Ugarik's calc, you'll see that he still divides by two to split between Boros and Saitama.

So the actual results would be:

28,355,443,000,000,000 Tons

113,421,770,000,000,000 Tons

2,835,544,300,000,000,000 Tons

Really don't get the logic in splitting the values in two when Boros' CS;RC was firing off in the opposite direction and had to be negated by Saitama's punch.

For what I posted? All three are High 6-A. Same as Qaws.

For what Gyro posted? 5-A and High 5-A respectively.

The original calc maker may have been confused with the scene and thought both contributed to the shockwave rather than just Saitama.

Why is Child Emperor supersonic now? He can dodge Evil Natural Water. He should be faster than Iaian's new rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back