• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question: Other than it looks like a bubble that's about to pop, where did it implied that Blast held back the explosion and not just in slow motion?
9488926-img_7054.png

Question: Other than it looks like a bubble that's about to pop, where did it implied that Blast held back the explosion and not just in slow motion?
9488926-img_7054.png
He seems to be effecting it and is showing a clear portrayal of effort and struggle while doing so, thus combined with the imagery of a bubble shaped sphere of energy about to explode, it seems likely that he is holding it back.

Very important CRT

I expect the two cyborg(?) get introduce, after that maybe it's gonna be original manga content for blue since he only appear after amai mask arc or maybe he didn't appear at all and just got mention

Last edited:
Maybe Blue appearance? But IDK might just draw out some of the webcomic scenes. I think a Blue appearance would make some sense right now though.

Very important CRT
The anime timeframe can really change the game. Can't wait for other feats to be adapted

Personally, I really don’t like Murata’s attitude.

Although there is a theory that Murata is simply drawing the fight with Void in parallel with these small filler chapters. He has a deadline, 2 weeks, and this is not enough for him to draw many pages with incredible detail. And, like, he draws small chapters with a small set of actions in order to finish drawing the fight with Void in parallel.

But I stopped believing in Murata a long time ago, so I'm just waiting for a fight with 8-C feats low details.

Personally, I really don’t like Murata’s attitude.

Although there is a theory that Murata is simply drawing the fight with Void in parallel with these small filler chapters. He has a deadline, 2 weeks, and this is not enough for him to draw many pages with incredible detail. And, like, he draws small chapters with a small set of actions in order to finish drawing the fight with Void in parallel.

But I stopped believing in Murata a long time ago, so I'm just waiting for a fight with 8-C feats low details.
There is no lie here

chapter tomorrow.

Lets see if all bets are in. I predict it will be manga exclusive content that will include something related to Tatsumaki or Fubuki and no mention at all about Blast or Void until the very end when Sonic and Flash have fancy new swords.

Back