• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For those interested, Volume 31 will cover Chapters 152 to 156 (Cubari counting) ending the volume with Sage Centipede's appearance.

There are still many people who are salty about it. They expect the removal of the whole "growing power" stuff which they consider bs lol.

I mean garou is supposed to be a cosmic character and the fight wasn’t really much besides normal brawling and explosions then you look at void and blast who does a bunch of cool cosmic abilities and they haven’t even shown everything they can do yet

I mean garou is supposed to be a cosmic character and the fight wasn’t really much besides normal brawling and explosions then you look at void and blast who does a bunch of cool cosmic abilities and they haven’t even shown everything they can do yet
Garou was using cosmic powers and shit like that. He stopped when he came to the conclusion it just wasn't gonna do anything against Saitama and that sticking to Saitama Mode was his best bet.

The fight is already great as is really, I would really like it if a few extra things are added but I don't expect them to and I don't mind that much.

Garou was using cosmic powers and shit like that. He stopped when he came to the conclusion it just wasn't gonna do anything against Saitama and that sticking to Saitama Mode was his best bet.
His cosmic powers were literally just basic stuff like gravity knuckle nuclear fission or GRB i would expect a vessel of god to be doing a lot more then that

Last edited:
The fight is already great as is really, I would really like it if a few extra things are added but I don't expect them to and I don't mind that much.
Yeah. Narratively I still think it was a weird choice to have him become an Avatar of God but in the long run I think it payed off and it really got the hype up for the manga too. And writing aside, the fight itself IS the best fight in OPM and no one can tell me otherwise.

You are an actual waste of oxygen.
maxresdefault.jpg

i was actually wondering about the thread that is about this, because i don't think this applies distance yes? radiation's intensity decreases with distance after all.

considering the distance, Garou's passive radiation should be around 35000 Gy or so. Intensity of the radiation from the source = intensity from the distance * distance^2.

garou's radiation is on a lvl where it affects tareo who was visibly far away. if we say he was effected by 50 gy from garou's radiation. it would be something like that or higher probably

even not including tareo but only the cast in there that died like within a minute, it should be something like 15000 Gy. literally the moment you try to hit him you die before reaching him

Last edited:
Back