• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I looked at the comments of said chapter and it was all "Still a Post-SSG Super Saiyan victim" and "Saitama/GOD is hyper-versal" It's gonna be bad once it hits mainstream and channels like Inferno Jay and Broken Ronin. Praying that VSBattles doesn't touch the topic until (at minimum) 2 years after 🙏

To be fair, Versus is less quantum, like One Punch Man, and more brane. The multiverse (or any similiar concept) is never even referenced by name, I don't believe; there just happens to exist multiple different realities that happened to blur into one another, the simplest form of a multiverse in fiction.

To be fair, Versus is less quantum, like One Punch Man, and more brane. The multiverse (or any similiar concept) is never even referenced by name, I don't believe; there just happens to exist multiple different realities that happened to blur into one another, the simplest form of a multiverse in fiction.
still, Versus is a multiverse (or more like multiple universes)

Literally in the dialogues they say that Empty void can fold entire dimensions like bubbles, that is, what he does is not travel to another dimension, what he does is like folding a paper to reduce it and so that in his perspective they look like bubbles, but In the perspective of the rest, he seems as if he disappears from existence.
or does anyone have another idea of what he does and how the ''folding entire dimensions like bubbles''would mean?

Literally in the dialogues they say that Empty void can fold entire dimensions like bubbles, that is, what he does is not travel to another dimension, what he does is like folding a paper to reduce it and so that in his perspective they look like bubbles, but In the perspective of the rest, he seems as if he disappears from existence.
or does anyone have another idea of what he does and how the ''folding entire dimensions like bubbles''would mean?
Yeah so who ever makes his profile needs to add the fact he was warping and folding entire dimensions

E9hVjVG.jpeg

Hopefully this ends up bringing all the retconned stuff back into canon. I remember the Phoenix Man fight was retconned like 3 times. Even Child Emperor's Millennium Emperor Nova was retconned. There is also the first Saitama vs Garou fight that ended with the two of them sitting down and talking.

Hopefully this ends up bringing all the retconned stuff back into canon. I remember the Phoenix Man fight was retconned like 3 times. Even Child Emperor's Millennium Emperor Nova was retconned. There is also the first Saitama vs Garou fight that ended with the two of them sitting down and talking.
Imagine all the retconned stuff is a different universe where things are slightly different

Not too sure about that because that would mean that GOD had to take away powers from at least two different Garou's. Unless there's two completely different GODs 😵‍💫

You're right, but I wanted to say that Murata will return with god-level art and absurdly powerful feats. I don't see it as impossible for empty void to fight in that hyperspace and destroy some universe, just imagine Murata drawing empty void completely destroying one of those bubbles around him. That possibility is getting closer and closer.

Last edited:
Back