• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jesus the concept of wait n see is hard for power level scale nerds here

Nobody scales to the cosmology as of now given God himself did nothing to it nor have seen how his fight with Saitama will go down if they reach it they'll reach it.

Last edited:
Yes yes, it's a bad wiki cuz Saitama won't be 5D anytime soon

With the 2 months break, we can actually start talking about every addition we can have for this arc, aswell as some scaling, first thing that comes to mind is figuring out Flash's scaling from the earlier chapters

- I remember some guys were placing Current Flash > Current Wind and Flame > MA Flash or something, via confidence

- Sonic should be 7-A and FTL, being only a bit weaker than Flash, but still scaling

- I remember people wanted FTL Genos ? Hard disagree on that one

'A bit weaker' is such an underestimating phrase when there are several scans that basically says and suggest Sonic is physically fodder and slower compared to FF. FF completely outclass Sonic in every category except in Mind. They aren't close level.

There's something I'd like to talk about.

Around two years ago, Murata tweeted this

"アメノウズメ(天の 渦 目=木星の大赤斑)は裸になった。天の岩戸は開かれるだろう。"

"Ame no Uzume (The Whirpool of Heaven = Jupiter's Great Red Eye) was stripped naked. The Heavenly Rock Cave [Amano-Iwato] will open."

This was tweeted after the Serious Sneeze chapter was released, where Saitama destroyed Jupiter. This created an association between the planet Jupiter, and the Myth of Amaterasu, where she seals herself in the Amano-Iwato cave. Back then, I and some others speculated that the destruction of Jupiter would have something to do with the breaking of God's seal and his eventual release.

But there was also doubt, because in the same chapter Saitama goes back in time, thus preventing Jupiter from ever being destroyed in the first place.

Then in late 2023, we learned about Empty Void, and Blast explained that he was the only human who had the power to open the gate of the Celestial Rock cave, which leads to the dimension where God is hiding. Here's the exact dialogue:

"あいっは カミが潜伏する 次元に通ずるゲート, 「天の岩戸」を開ける唯一の能力者でな. "

"He is the only one with the ability to open the Gate of the Heavenly Rock, the door to the hidden dimension where God is concealed."

Again the association was made, but I still wondered how Jupiter's destruction would come into play, since that was written out of existence with Saitama's Time Travel.

(Yes, the name wasn't mentioned in the redraw chapter, but I don't think that has been retconned out of existence. Rather I believe it was removed because they felt it was giving too much too soon. Similar to how the appearances of Blast's friends was removed in a redraw)

Today's chapter seems to provide an answer.

We learned that a multiverse exists, that there is a Hyperspace that exists outside of causality where parallel universes form like bubbles based on every possibility. Meaning that although Saitama traveled back in time and prevented the Ominous Future from happening in the main timeline, those events still took place in a parallel universe. And since we all but know that God exists in this higher-dimension, outside of the causality of the universe, those events can still affect him regardless of which timeline they occurred in.

A lot of people talk about the story being hastily planned, with ONE and Murata changing their minds all the time, but I think this shows that on some level, certain big ideas / important events are planned years in advance, even if they can change their mind on the specific details and go back for redraws.

being off guard does not makes your face less resistant.
main-qimg-7d9c04e7c4996ad0b074304cc57610ab-pjlq

so with this chapter Void has become at least 2C with a 1C hax?
given that Void would also have to scale having God's powers and to be able to use them on such a large scale

There's something I'd like to talk about.

Around two years ago, Murata tweeted this

"アメノウズメ(天の 渦 目=木星の大赤斑)は裸になった。天の岩戸は開かれるだろう。"

"Ame no Uzume (The Whirpool of Heaven = Jupiter's Great Red Eye) was stripped naked. The Heavenly Rock Cave [Amano-Iwato] will open."

This was tweeted after the Serious Sneeze chapter was released, where Saitama destroyed Jupiter. This created an association between the planet Jupiter, and the Myth of Amaterasu, where she seals herself in the Amano-Iwato cave. Back then, I and some others speculated that the destruction of Jupiter would have something to do with the breaking of God's seal and his eventual release.

But there was also doubt, because in the same chapter Saitama goes back in time, thus preventing Jupiter from ever being destroyed in the first place.

Then in late 2023, we learned about Empty Void, and Blast explained that he was the only human who had the power to open the gate of the Celestial Rock cave, which leads to the dimension where God is hiding. Here's the exact dialogue:

"あいっは カミが潜伏する 次元に通ずるゲート, 「天の岩戸」を開ける唯一の能力者でな. "

"He is the only one with the ability to open the Gate of the Heavenly Rock, the door to the hidden dimension where God is concealed."

Again the association was made, but I still wondered how Jupiter's destruction would come into play, since that was written out of existence with Saitama's Time Travel.

(Yes, the name wasn't mentioned in the redraw chapter, but I don't think that has been retconned out of existence. Rather I believe it was removed because they felt it was giving too much too soon. Similar to how the appearances of Blast's friends was removed in a redraw)

Today's chapter seems to provide an answer.

We learned that a multiverse exists, that there is a Hyperspace that exists outside of causality where parallel universes form like bubbles based on every possibility. Meaning that although Saitama traveled back in time and prevented the Ominous Future from happening in the main timeline, those events still took place in a parallel universe. And since we all but know that God exists in this higher-dimension, outside of the causality of the universe, those events can still affect him regardless of which timeline they occurred in.

A lot of people talk about the story being hastily planned, with ONE and Murata changing their minds all the time, but I think this shows that on some level, certain big ideas / important events are planned years in advance, even if they can change their mind on the specific details and go back for redraws.
Then Saitama pulls off Gurren Lagann and merges with every single alternate version of him to fight against "God"

he didn't cut the dimension, he sent a cut from outside the dimension and the destruction is only like mountain level. He has no reason for Low 1-C at all because best thing he did was exist in hyperspace and existing somewhere doesn't give you a tier

he didn't cut the dimension, he sent a cut from outside the dimension and the destruction is only like mountain level. He has no reason for Low 1-C at all because best thing he did was exist in hyperspace and existing somewhere doesn't give you a tier
it's an hax rather than a destructive feat. also was he supposed to destroy the planet or so to kill sonic :d

also seemingly, even if there are infinite worlds and possibilities. there seems to be only one God.

Also yeah, I forgot, Void did had an apparently High 6-A statement on this chapter

Not exactly solid as no timeframe is given, but it is something

Empty Void is probably not suitable for most vs matches lol. Dude's standard tactic is leaving reality and slashing you from outside of causality 💀

Doubt this man will get any fights
can i ask something? considering everything, its kinda clear that there is only one god in opm. if he existed in three dimensions or so, there'd be parallel words that contains him. does it support him to be HDE

Empty Void is probably not suitable for most vs matches lol. Dude's standard tactic is leaving reality and slashing you from outside of causality 💀

Doubt this man will get any fights
True, he should exist so he can be endlessly spammed against everyone like Cosmic Garou was back in the day. Got it.

As i understood from the chapter Void needs to use a tecnique to interact with the dimensions in the hyperspace, he can't just touch them, i guess?

Back