• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I need some traction here

Dragon Ball characters (at least from canon) probably have no way to hit Void while in the higher dimension, while Void can cut them down with his Dimensional Slash when they least expect it.

You could genuinely argue Void could solo DBS, or at least stalemate it.
Unless Void starts in the higher dimension I think they just speed blitz and one shot him before does anything? Though he def beats any Canon DB character in a speed equalized fight.

Now that MWI is true in OPM, why not? This is a serious possibility. I wonder what this means for "God" though. Like, how does he choose which timeline to affect? Does he influence all of them simultaneously? I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of omnipresence from him.
Blast did say he’s not fighting alone out there lol God is amidst all dimensions.

Here is my lackluster update to the Void sandbox.
You should add Cosmic Awareness
Cosmic Awareness is the ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic, or even universal scale.

Shouldn't be the range is Multiversal/Multiversal+?
I'm unsure. Multiversal is for when your attacks or abilities actually envelope an entire multiverse.

Interdimensional is for when they cover the distance between universes and such.

So I think it's more Interdimensional but I'm not really sure. Since someone like the Spot from Spider verse is listed as having Low Complex Multiversal range but he is also just an interdimensional traveler.

I'll see what staff say ig

I think Murata just announced a 2 month break for the manga on twitter? Someone double check pls
Two months

Wow. Well okay then.

Uh, in that case. Maybe we could release a CRT in the meantime? Or are we just gonna be bored waiting the whole time? 2 months is quite a while...

I guess I'll just carry on with the profile revamps...

Anyone wanna make a third key for Sonic? Pretty sure we can just scale him to Flashy now

r8GKfzLo5MQ.jpg

Amazing how some people think EV could beat CF Garou when Blast with his space trickery is enough to render most of EV's abilities useless, something Blast couldn't do to Garou due to his mimicry.

Void is stronger than Garou. But not in terms of physical strength compared to alt timeline version. He is stronger than the original Cosmo Garou.However he will kill Alternate Cosmo Garou with his technique.
Stronger than Pre-Serious Copy Garou, sure, but beyond that? Foolish. Blast literally needed his whole gang just to momentarily stop Serious Punch². And if something as simple as space trickery is enough to counter Void DS, I highly doubt it would kill someone like Garou. Even if you insist, Garou could use Blast's abilities to counter it or just simply avoid it. Not to mention his monstrous regeneration, fighting IQ and so on. Like I could literally go on. Garou could also just copy his strength then proceeds to outscales him

If Garou could evade the first Dimensional Slash, then he'd copy and win fr.

If he couldn't, then Empty Void wins easily.

Problem is: could he detect Dimensional Slash? Well, I don't think he has any kind of Extrasensorial Perfeption for doing so atm. Unlike Blast or Tatsumaki, Garou has shown no ability to percept spatial distortions nor similar things

Edit: Best I could think of is when Blast "shut" the 2 entrances of a portal looping Garou entering and exiting of the same portal over and over and ended up closing one gate against the other, leaving Garou god knows where and he could come back

You could literally just argue that he wasn't on guard at that time (or simply... but I guess you wouldn't want to hear it). But hey, apparently, him saying "here it comes" right at the moment EV stops doing whatever he's doing with his hand is just such a massive coincidence or perfect prediction. Oh, lol.

Back