• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The degree to which God's power can negate things like durability depends on the power of God's vessel so it's not infinite.
That’s not proven either we have no clue what that statement is referring it could be referring to dimensions itself like void can only dura neg 3d 4d and so on you can’t just assume they are talking about finite sizes as the limitations

And considering it literally comes from a higher dimension it seems like it’s covers 3d just fine

Also Void says hyperspace and not subspace, so he uses hyperspaces to travel just like how Blast uses hyperspaces to travel (and remind you, Saitama was able to move a hyperspace)which means that Saitama has HDI and not NpI

My theory here is Void now is the void Blast fought and the transformation is Void+Garou. At least narratively I think that’s where it’s headed.

Ohhhh it all makes sense now, Void has been hiding outside the universe. Unaffected by causality, so after Saitama performed the zero punch he moved in and absorbed the residual energy that Garou lost.

Also Void says hyperspace and not subspace, so he uses hyperspaces to travel just like how Blast uses hyperspaces to travel (and remind you, Saitama was able to move a hyperspace)which means that Saitama has HDI and not NpI
It’s said 亚空 in the raw which is subspace not 超空閑 hyperspace. The fan translation just always translates subspace as hyperspace for some reason.

Can we now just said that everything Genos said IS true?and Saitama did trascend causality
Yes and saitama transcended time to

9392664-d079d87a-bf4d-4a2f-be66-ef34e84bd887.jpeg

Yeah. Higher dimensional hyperspace exists in OPM
Ohhhh it all makes sense now, Void has been hiding outside the universe. Unaffected by causality, so after Saitama performed the zero punch he moved in and absorbed the residual energy that Garou lost.
huh? the dimension empty void was inside of while taking garou's powers doesn't seem to be the same as this one.
It’s said 亚空 in the raw which is subspace not 超空閑 hyperspace. The fan translation just always translates subspace as hyperspace for some reason.
you do realize this isn't raws? this is chinese version. the raw version uses 亜空. which means subspace that is context wise hyperspace (亜空 is the same for both here)

but probably the reason for using hyperspace rather than subspace in name is probably because they used it before and don't wanna change it because context wise some might misunderstand it.

I know I’m just saying they translate the terms differently even though 亜 should be sub and not super/hyper like 超.
And why that Will negate It is a hyperspace?It works like one, they are not going faster than light or whatever subspace IS (Scott pilgrim subspace IS just a space in everyone's mind)

you do realize this isn't raws? this is chinese version. the raw version uses 亜空. which means subspace that is context wise hyperspace (亜空 is the same for both here)

but probably the reason for using hyperspace rather than subspace in name is probably because they used it before and don't wanna change it because context wise some might misunderstand it.
I know I just mistyped it using the Chinese keyboard since some JP words are the same as Chinese words so I’m used to typing everything with the Chinese keyboard first and editing it with the Japanese keyboard later. But point is Japanese kanji 亜 and the Chinese character 亚 means the same thing. They are both the word for sub in their respective language. Not super/hyper which is 超. That’s literally all I wanted to say.
And why that Will negate It is a hyperspace?It works like one, they are not going faster than light or whatever subspace IS (Scott pilgrim subspace IS just a space in everyone's mind)
I don’t even want to get into this argument but in most sci-fi series I’ve seen subspace and hyperspace are separate things. I don’t care whether or not one is higher dimensioned or not and how it affects OPM I’m just bringing up an example from a sci-fi series I’ve seen about how the two of them are separate things.

In the Ultra Series for example which is a heavy sci-fi focused series. In Ultraman Zero’s second movie Revenge of Belial the narrator specifically refers to the space surrounding the universes within the multiverse as 超空間 hyperspace. And 亜空間 subspace is the terminology used in the description when the monsters and aliens in the series are capable of creating pocket realities and portals.

Last edited:
I know I just mistyped it using the Chinese keyboard since some JP words are the same as Chinese words so I’m used to typing everything with the Chinese keyboard first and editing it with the Japanese keyboard later. But point is Japanese kanji 亜 and the Chinese character 亚 means the same thing. They are both the word for sub in their respective language. Not super/hyper which is 超. That’s literally all I wanted to say.

I don’t even want to get into this argument but in most sci-fi series I’ve seen subspace and hyperspace are separate things. I don’t care whether or not one is higher dimensioned or not and how it affects OPM I’m just bringing up an example from a sci-fi series I’ve seen about how the two of them are separate things.

In the Ultra Series for example which is a heavy sci-fi focused series. In Ultraman Zero’s second movie Revenge of Belial the narrator specifically refers to the space surrounding the universes within the multiverse as 超空閑 hyperspace. And 亜空閑 subspace is the terminology used in the description when the monsters and aliens in the series are capable of creating pocket realities and portals.
Yeah but what void did here IS going outside of the universe, not making anything pocket reality

That's a simplification but corporate / government greed and incompetence come up all the time in the story. It's arguably one of the main themes of the series.

so since god is outside of causality and he couldnt stop saitama from going back in time he probably let void take garou powers instead of killing garou and taking his powers back

Yeah but what void did here IS going outside of the universe, not making anything pocket reality
Yeah but like I said I don’t care what is happening. I’m just pointing out this terminology change that the fan translation always makes for no reason. Like what are they gonna do once the actual hyperspace term 超空間 appears in the series? Cause with what’s going on in the series right now this term could very well pop up in the future. What’s that gonna be translated as if the term hyperspace is taken?

I agree with that guy, but cookie clicker IS mega capitalism
i don't agree with it though, we already knew murata had interest in higher dimensions and tesseract. also even if we didn't except it to happen this chapter, opm having a multiverse or things like that weren't unexpected thnigs either

Here is my lackluster update to the Void sandbox.

Honestly, not as crazy as you might think. Forgot he hasn't really done that much yet, lol.

Back