• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, I gotta agree with Coomandar on Murata waiting for the last 30 mins to tell us there is no chapter is very, very unprofessional, I'm certain he knew it was the case at the very least 1 day before the release date

It could be just him being terrible in organization, or simply not being interested

Also, I gotta agree with Coomandar on Murata waiting for the last 30 mins to tell us there is no chapter is very, very unprofessional, I'm certain he knew it was the case at the very least 1 day before the release date

It could be just him being terrible in organization, or simply not being interested
You gotta be joking. We're so lucky to get this manga for free. Murata doesn't really owe us any updates on when it is coming out.

You gotta be joking. We're so lucky to get this manga for free. Murata doesn't really owe us any updates on when it is coming out.
You are correct, he doesn't owe anything, but I consider to be a sign of respect to notify readers of any kind of delay as soon as possible. If he doesn't, either because he doesn't care or, as you said, don't feel like he needs it, shows a person disinterested in the fanbase, same fanbase that supports the series

OPM's chapters are online but they have physical mangas, incoming anime and lots of other stuff, no reason to not consider your fans in order to keep them around

On the one hand, I wanna say I genuinely don't care enough to complain because I've still invested 0 dollars in anything in the series except A Hero Nobody Knows.

On the other, Oda would never.

Anyway, my speculation is that Volume 31 which Murata should be working on at the moment (God's reveal, Platinum Sperm vs Garou vs FF and Sage Centipede appearance) will have some sort of redraws. No clue as to what, maybe the Blast stuff during chapter 156?

Black Sperm’s cell count might get corrected. Cause his cell count in the manga is a complete mess and doesn’t match how much was lost and used. The webcomic version on the other hand actually kept the cell count consistent. So the volume version might correct the cell count.
Which ones do you mean? Because I'm pretty sure all of the mentions of his cell count are already on the printed release.

when One Punch Man falls off, lets create our own.
Me and my friend created a comic like OPM once. We switched drawing every panel, and it was called Not Saving Man.

This little reptile guy kept getting attacked by villains and having to stop meteors and shit, despite him really not wanting to save people. He had no powers, except the fact that he could fly through sheer force because of how strong he was, and that he couldn't digest capsaicin properly, so he would accidentally breathe fire after eating Mexican food.

I even added a Genos ripoff named Saving Man, and a guy named Anti-Saving Man who wanted to beat him up. This was peak media.

Anyway I put together a revamped profile for Tanktop Master in my sandbox, just waiting for some calcs to get approved and I'll make a CRT

boom, gone, wow, it was really that bad?i think i should have said it better than just saying that
You are basically calling everyone's religions fake and demeaning those that believe in them. Of course it's really that bad lol.

You are basically calling everyone's religions fake and demeaning those that believe in them. Of course it's really that bad lol.

rather to what they believe, because what they do, no matter how real they are, the origin of what they pray to, is not so real (don't tell me that the biggest admin of VSBW is religious)

Back