• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no? what you say is only true for the sp^2. and he didnt only try to contain it. he tried to direct it to somewhere else. also for garou's punches, blast literally sends them to somewhere else. literally what you're asking for. yet his portals exploded after some time.
Ok i will rephrase my question, do an attack higher than blast portal durability(?) will pass through in the portal or the portal will get destroyed before an attack pass through it? Like for example a serious punch from saitama

Last edited:
Ok i will rephrase my question, do an attack higher than blast portal durability(?) will pass through in the portal or the portal will get destroyed before an attack pass through? Like for example a serious punch from saitama
i believe energy based attacks is the type that can destroy it.

and the answer is probably that the attack will go through the portal. but burst inside. like when garou's attacks being send away. the gate bursted but the attacks didnt happen where they were standing.

or sp^2. blast still sent the attack space. if we say there are portal 1 and portal 2. portal 1 is the start and portal 2 is the end. even if portal 1 gets destroyed. the attack will probably be in between portal 1 and portal 2 (hyperspace itself) or it will go to the portal 2 then explode.

Speaking of A-Class heroes though, why does Death Gatling physically upscale from Snek in strength but not in speed? Not only would it be based on the same reasoning, but scaling in speed seems to make more sense to me than scaling in strength since with how the ranking system works Death Gatling technically only needs 7-C with his gun to be a more effective hero than Snek. Also if Death Gatling should physically stay 7-C and/or get Hypersonic speed based on upscaling then I don’t see why other A-Class Heroes above Snek wouldn’t also get it.

Also also, shouldn’t all physically able heroes upscale from this calc of a police officer’s durability? It’s already used on Golden Ball’s profile.

Last edited:
Also also, shouldn’t all physically able heroes upscale from this calc of a police officer’s durability? It’s already used on Golden Ball’s profile.
metal-gear-rising.gif

Wait, I decided to read the comments to see if there was already a reason this seemingly isn’t used (The mobile app doesn’t give you the option to read comments so I hadn’t done so before) and it seems there is. Maybe this should be removed from Golden Ball’s profile and the verse page then.

What about him? We discarded disaster level scaling long ago, it only applies to Monster Association monsters because Gyoro Gyoro assigns threat levels based on power levels.

Honestly considering Snek is (iirc) bottom of A-Class yet is a 7-C brawler with no limitations for any of his abilities, I don’t see why any A-Class that relies on AP would be significantly below him. Like if they rely on crazy hax it’s one thing, but if they rely on the strength of their attack to do their hero-ing then they should scale to Snek on some level. Maybe I’m missing something though.

Honestly considering Snek is (iirc) bottom of A-Class yet is a 7-C brawler with no limitations for any of his abilities, I don’t see why any A-Class that relies on AP would be significantly below him. Like if they rely on crazy hax it’s one thing, but if they rely on the strength of their attack to do their hero-ing then they should scale to Snek on some level. Maybe I’m missing something though.
Nah, you're right. Especially since he also has martial arts and some decent gear(his suit) going for him.

Even the narrator ones? Like I know the Hero Association stuff is wrong but I had assumed that the monsters that were given disaster ratings from the narrator was accurate like I kinda assumed that’s how it was based on the Withered Sprout chapter. Or do we assume that the disaster ratings given by the narrator are actually hero association ratings?

I wasn’t here when this happened so I really am just wondering about this as a question and not trying to make a CRT.

I wasn’t really that active on the forum when the scaling was removed. So uhh why exactly was this scaling removed again?
Disaster levels given by the Hero Association are completely unreliable as they aren't based on power but on a ton of other factors. There is even a whole bonus chapter that explains why disaster levels aren't an accurate way to measure the power of monsters.

https://cubari(dot)moe/read/gist/OPM/80-6/1/

We only use disaster level scaling with Monster Association monsters as Gyoro Gyoro gives them their ranking based on power levels she can read with her mind
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzc4OXI1bC5wbmc=

The only other valid source would be Genos as he has his own "energy level readings" but it barely comes up

Nope, Void is in base form fighting them. Only his cosmic form scales to Garou/Blast.
No proof of that and it’s head canon rn for all we know is he can shapeshift and prefers that form nor do we also have any evidence that lowers his stats either which I doubt void would intentionally make himself weaker

No proof of that and it’s head canon rn for all we know is he can shapeshift and prefers that form nor do we also have any evidence that lowers his stats either which I doubt void would intentionally make himself weaker
doesn't give us a reason why murata would show something like that. for his power level. so that blast wouldn't sense him on earth or etc etc. but probably holding back part is true

next chapter will probably have less than 25 pages. probably around 18-20. considering he still didn't post anything in twitter and it's supposed to be the last redraw.

I forgot, there is chapter Tomorrow right? Lol let's just hope it isn't 15 pages!

Though given how the manga never fails to disappoint me nowadays maybe it'll be 8 pages!

Back