• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if sonic wakes up and damages void again. what would we give him and sonic? is his initial self(non cosmic, considering its not the same form when blast attacked him.) equal or superior to when he was working with blast? or we'd accept it as weaker so in the end it would make initial version superior to flash and sonic would gain 7-A scaling via damaging him? or blast and void 20 years ago would be 7-A?

Not applicable cause volume only reader wouldn't know that.
They could just show panels from those scenes as pseudo-flashbacks and have God say "This world you live in... was never yours. All things that happened did so at my digression."

Or some shit like that.

They could just show panels from those scenes as pseudo-flashbacks and have God say "This world you live in... was never yours. All things that happened did so at my digression."

Or some shit like that.
Gives "You speak of having a soul. It was NEVER yours. None of them were." vibes but ain't no one here gonna know where that line is from.

A good portion of it was the same as the previous version. Void is appropriately intimidating but it's not like he's really done much yet besides easily tricking Sonic.

It's a filler chapter with nothing to really talk about. Mid.
I get it, you were probably expecting something longer and you would like the redraws to be over at this point. On the first point, I was prepared for a 15 page chapter that had Empty Void making a cool entrance and literally nothing else, so I personally had grappled with my disappointment before the chapter dropped. As far as redraws go I can sympathize.

It may feel like filler because no major different plot points were introduced but the chapter definitely isn't filler, if filler means something along the lines of inconsequential dithering. Empty Void showing up progresses the story, even if we've seen that before. There's plenty I'd like to talk about after this chapter.

There's the basic continuity questions- where was Empty Void before this? Where is Blast currently?

But what I want to know is- how do Flashy and Sonic get out of the genjutsu now? Or do they get possessed and monsterify?

If they do get possessed, where do we go from there? How will Blast vs Empty Void start, if Blast hasn't already been called in?

Minor as the changes were there's a lot to speculate about right now.

I get it, you were probably expecting something longer and you would like the redraws to be over at this point. On the first point, I was prepared for a 15 page chapter that had Empty Void making a cool entrance and literally nothing else, so I personally had grappled with my disappointment before the chapter dropped. As far as redraws go I can sympathize.

It may feel like filler because no major different plot points were introduced but the chapter definitely isn't filler, if filler means something along the lines of inconsequential dithering. Empty Void showing up progresses the story, even if we've seen that before. There's plenty I'd like to talk about after this chapter.

There's the basic continuity questions- where was Empty Void before this? Where is Blast currently?

But what I want to know is- how do Flashy and Sonic get out of the genjutsu now? Or do they get possessed and monsterify?

If they do get possessed, where do we go from there? How will Blast vs Empty Void start, if Blast hasn't already been called in?

Minor as the changes were there's a lot to speculate about right now.
That's fine I was just expecting more mainly from EV but tbf he wouldn't bring more out to deal with fodders to him.

Seems like it will be roughly the same as pre-redraw, I do hope that they change the way Sonic breaks out of the illusion though.
Wouldn't surprise me to see Sonic slashing Void again, but since apparently he can swich between Monster (7-A, for now) and Cosmic form (4-A), the scaling would be kinda fine

Empty void is still holding the cube when sonic touches it so not really
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2Zxdm92MS5wbmc=

Void seems to let go of it as seen here, so maybe Sonic could get something from this. I vaguely remember Flash having issues with one in the MA arc though so idk.

Void seems to let go of it as seen here, so maybe Sonic could get something from this. I vaguely remember Flash having issues with one in the MA arc though so idk.
Nah I think they just didn’t draw his hand in that panel as void is still holding out his hand in the same position in the next panel and immediately has the cube when flashy attacks him

Cause flashy was struggling with a cube and Sonic isn’t even current flashy level yet so it doesn’t make sense

Nah I think they just didn’t draw his hand in that panel as void is still holding out his in the same position in the next panel and immediately has the cube when flashy attacks him
I remembered him taking another cube out from somewhere but nah you might be right. He does end up with the cube in the opposite hand though which is a bit strange, perhaps another error or does he take a cube out without us seeing?

Wait, maybe he just switched hands while blitzing Flash so he could grab the blade lol. Silly me and overthinking things.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3FuOWR3ci5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3czbm10ai5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3RoMWN2dS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL211eXZmMS5wbmc=

On an unrelated note, I think it would be good to add “equal to his durability” into Blast’s AP justification. I’ve seen a few people get confused by him being 4-A, since they don’t check his durability and just click the Garou link expecting it to be explained there.

On an unrelated note, I think it would be good to add “equal to his durability” into Blast’s AP justification. I’ve seen a few people get confused by him being 4-A, since they don’t check his durability and just click the Garou link expecting it to be explained there.
We also should have enough to work a Intelligence section for him, no need to be "Unknown" anymore. He is skilled, experienced and knowledgeable on God's space-time-distance-ignoring shenanigans, should be Above Average at least

Discussions have really gotten stale here lately. Here is a prompt. The protagonists of your top 3 favorite games run OPM gauntlet (scale them however you like). Where do they stop?

Oookay

Dante, from DMC, casually clears the verse while eating pizza, although his 4-A key would have quite an interesting fight with Garou, I believe

Alucard, from Castlevania, passively plot haxes the verse while listening to his fairy familiar singing a beautiful song

Joker, from Persona 5...lol

Discussions have really gotten stale here lately. Here is a prompt. The protagonists of your top 3 favorite games run OPM gauntlet (scale them however you like). Where do they stop?
Steve (Minecraft), well... With full equipment he is a solid Demon, but too slow to pose a threat to most heroes, his biggest threat is that you can't really kill him + his great versatility, but in the end he wouldn't solo, but he would give a lot of headache for whoever wanted to kill him, maybe if he acquired a monster cell or made a contract with God he would be a much greater threat.

Frisk (Undertale), and here's another immortal... Right at her peak, Frisk doesn't have the AP to kill everyone, unless you count them time-messing environmental destruction capabilities, but considering them Hax + Immortality + immeasurable speed + Durability 2-B... You would have a God disaster level capable of playing with everyone in the verse and if by chance Frisk ingested a monster cell, made a pact with God or even had their willpower aligned with the force functioning of the verse's will you would have a threat that is in fact capable of soloing the verse.

The Survivor, Able to fight some A-class heroes

Which threat level Makima would be in OPM? We know her AP isn't that high but she has dangerous abilities, and which threat level Pochita at full power would be?

bc094762fe77fa4e81209c0e49c651f8.jpg

Steve (Minecraft), well... With full equipment he is a solid Demon, but too slow to pose a threat to most heroes, his biggest threat is that you can't really kill him + his great versatility, but in the end he wouldn't solo, but he would give a lot of headache for whoever wanted to kill him, maybe if he acquired a monster cell or made a contract with God he would be a much greater threat.

Frisk (Undertale), and here's another immortal... Right at her peak, Frisk doesn't have the AP to kill everyone, unless you count them time-messing environmental destruction capabilities, but considering them Hax + Immortality + immeasurable speed + Durability 2-B... You would have a God disaster level capable of playing with everyone in the verse and if by chance Frisk ingested a monster cell, made a pact with God or even had their willpower aligned with the force functioning of the verse's will you would have a threat that is in fact capable of soloing the verse.

Undertale is also among my top 3 games (the most favorite one in fact) and I actually scale Frisk's AP to 2-B even without environmental destruction. That said, she should solo either way as evidenced by what you said.

They

Back