• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah Void just suddenly appeared next to Sonic to finish Flash’s sentence and give him the cube before Flash realized what was going on.

Either Void suddenly teleported in or he managed to get there incredibly fast without either of them noticing via sheer speed. If it’s the latter it would also qualify him for Stealth Mastery. Actually why doesn’t the ninjas in this series have stealth mastery on their profile in the first place? They are freaking ninjas and we have seen them perform stealthy feats multiple times throughout the series!
most of the times, being a ninja does not mean being stealthy

We literally see them perform stealth feats though. Like the entrance of the Heavenly ninjas were literally them appearing from hidden places via camouflage and stuff. Heck Sonic’s first appearance was him surprising his employer with his sudden appearance. Every ninja in the series has actually shown stealth mastery of some kind before.

honestly, one of the WORST chapters in opm’s history
1 month waiting for this shit, without mentioning that pre-redraw was much better at this point.

i’m really, really disappointed at murata and ONE. Has been awhile since the last time we got a fairly good chapter. At least we got Void’s dimensional cut

after Boros, PsykosOrochi and Garou everything seems so basic

Murata is gonna need to appeal some fanservice soon enough

Last edited:
honestly, one of the WORST chapters in opm’s history
1 month waiting for this shit, without mentioning that pre-redraw was much better at this point.

i’m really, really disappointed at murata and ONE. Has been awhile since the last time we got a fairly good chapter. At least we got Void’s dimensional cut

after Boros, PsykosOrochi and Garou everything seems so basic

Murata is gonna need to appeal some fanservice soon enough
Stop it Coom you're too ungrateful and only care's about powerscaling.
Have you heard the news? Murata made Vol. 31 this past week.

Stop it Coom you're too ungrateful and only care's about powerscaling.
Have you heard the news? Murata made Vol. 31 this past week.
powerscaling? nah

i dont want to see sonic destroying galaxies, but still i want a decent history.

GOD is redundant, fails at everything he tries

we got a redraw that didnt change any shit

we’ve waited 1 month for like 6 pages?

Also, i don’t have to like everything that Murata does just because it’s Murata. That’s why he is doing any shit he want, because everyone accepts it lol
if you have personal opinion people will call you “ungrateful” LOL

we buy volumes, we pay for that

negative feedback will make him improve.

and what about releasing a volume? as if he does not have a massive staff-team helping him behind the scenes

do you really think that Murata does all of that by himself? do you genuinely believe that?

Consider the following:
job-application.jpg

I'll update when I feel like it. This chapter was so disappointing I don't even have the motivation to do a simple edit like that.

Nothing Murata has made involving our mysterious "God" figure has been even remotely intelligent, or interesting, or, at the very least, fun.
  1. Homeless Emperor was barely given any focus, both before and after death;
  2. Psykos saw God once and received a power boost;
  3. Garou's nuanced sense of morality, justice, and absolute evil that characterized him throughout ONE's original webcomic and throughout the manga pre-Monster Association War and made him popular was absorbed by and completely destroyed by God's influence;
  4. Blast has become the victim of showing way too much, telling even more too much because of this newly-established decades-long crusade against God and his acolytes, which, apparently, nobody else knows of;
  5. Empty Void is a dogshit character;
  6. And now, Flashy Flash and Speed-o'-Sound Sonic (my wife) are being involved with Murata's uncreative nonsense.
It's like if Dragon Ball Super's Granolah the Survivor Saga was stretched to its limits, cut into pieces, and then injected into every subsequent story arc.
It's also just like the Granolah the Survivor Saga.

I like things to be new, to be fresh, to be different, but I think Murata should just stink to ONE's script and stop trying to make his own additions.

Only 20 pages, sigh.... It was good nevertheless. Gonna miss these moments tho:

sL47fbN.png
3STdIEn.png

Void wouldn't dodge Flashy's kick if he was intangible. It was an afterimage as he followed up by saying "too slow".
It can be argued that Void can actually shapeshift into other people, but I think it's simply just perception manipulation with genjutsu.

Since FF pressed the Blast button when he tried to slice Void, I assume Blast will save them next chapter. Just hope Sonic's dream will change to something more serious, and we get to see some more genjutsu stuff from Void.

Also these pages looked amazing.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3czbm10ai5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2dpeG9qci5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3c1bm9zZC5wbmc=

Back