• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know exactly how much, but I know that Murata said that ONE had already earned more than a sales man in his entire life, or something like that.

GLW1trIWYAA9Enq

Lol I just realized after this chapter even sonic blitzes Tatsumaki possibly the entirety of the ninja party to
I think that what affects Tatsumaki's speed tier is her fighting style since she is confident that she cannot be touched since she flies and has force fields, so she is not usually seen doing speedblitz or things like that.

If when we are looking at the stars we are seeing the past and their lights take a long time to get here, how come we are not seeing the lights of the stars destroyed by the energy of the serious punch squared? Does anyone have a scientific argument that explains this?

Oh, wait, I just read it again and you're right, It's a good question. so I better delete the message.
I saw some people trying to refute the feat saying that it was a distortion that distorted the photos and that's why we didn't see the stars and not because they were destroyed.

I think that what affects Tatsumaki's speed tier is her fighting style since she is confident that she cannot be touched since she flies and has force fields, so she is not usually seen doing speedblitz or things like that.
No what affects her tier is her just not being that fast in the first place

If when we are looking at the stars we are seeing the past and their lights take a long time to get here, how come we are not seeing the lights of the stars destroyed by the energy of the serious punch squared? Does anyone have a scientific argument that explains this?
Because real life logic don't apply to fictions.

Okay for real 1 hour countdown lock in those predictions.

For me I am predicting an update on Blast/Void + Extension to the fight with Sonic. Hopefully we get a constellation feat or something cool. I want them to merge these chapters tbh. There's definitely new content somewhere though given Murata was doing quotas...

My prediction: empty void appearence, but not on the battlefield (maybe some dialogues), Sonic vs. Flash's fight a little more detailed and a greater display of his speeds, maybe Sonic landing a hit against Flash like in the webcomic. The arrival of the other ninjas and a brief fight against them. Finally empty void making an epic entry at the end.

Maybe I'm over assuming that it will be a long chapter.

My prediction: empty void appearence, but not on the battlefield (maybe some dialogues), Sonic vs. Flash's fight a little more detailed and a greater display of his speeds, maybe Sonic landing a hit against Flash like in the webcomic. The arrival of the other ninjas and a brief fight against them. Finally empty void making an epic entry at the end.

Maybe I'm over assuming that it will be a long chapter.
i also think it will be a long chapter. considering it wont have much change and etc.

Nah we were scammed lowkey...
Chapter is out

Some small changes I saw were basically.

Sonic using Nine Shadow Burial instead of Ten Shadow Burial

Flash used two Ultimate Moves: Flashy Kicks and Flashy Fist

Sonic actually somewhat scuffed Flash by the end of the fight unlike how in the original Flash was completely clean after everything

Back