• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9328716-a5159f38-086c-4193-8de2-8bbea97dac69.jpeg

Imagine if Empty Void can make actual clones plus all the genjutsu stuff lol.

What are some standard ninja/genjutsu abilities?

The genjutsu which he shown clones are two big ones probably techniques that’s the other ninjas have etc

What do y’all think the cosmic god power version of genjutsu would be like

Imagine if Empty Void can make actual clones plus all the genjutsu stuff lol.

What are some standard ninja/genjutsu abilities?

I think we will see some feats related to speed, genjutsu, and from what I saw in stories it is said that ninjas have control of the elements (I'm not just talking about Naruto), And knowing that he is now an avatar, we just have to imagine those same abilities on a more divine scale. For example, when he did the hidden jutsu(or whatever is called) but using space itself.

By the way, we could add to empty void's profile that he is considered the best ninja in history. Which doesn't add any ability but sounds badass lol. although this statement is in the webcomic but I don't remember if it is in the manga.

By the way, we could add to empty void's profile that he is considered the best ninja in history. Which doesn't add any ability but sounds badass lol. although this statement is in the webcomic but I don't remember if it is in the manga.
ninja-leader-one-punch-man.jpg

Well actually the phrase is "the most powerful ninja in history"

Imagine Void uses his Genjutsu on the whole city and everyone starts freaking out, seeing their biggest fears personified and Blast has to wrestle void into another dimension to stop it. I'm curious on if it would work on Blast though and if it does, how would he snap out of it

Imagine Void uses his Genjutsu on the whole city and everyone starts freaking out, seeing their biggest fears personified and Blast has to wrestle void into another dimension to stop it. I'm curious on if it would work on Blast though and if it does, how would he snap out of it
Nah if void keeps his genjutsu it’s going to be much higher since it will be cosmic god amp

Are you the one posting these? It's pathetic dude.
It's funny cause I always argued about the notion of Saitama's gimmick being some infinitely powerful unbeatable omnipotent gag character with trash writing who exists just to make some laughs. I never cared much for comparing him to other characters, I just disliked that so many "fans" of the series sorely misunderstood Saitama and his character writing.

btw dont know if this was mentioned before but since its stated that homeless emperor attacks were the same as garou nuke punches wouldnt that mean HE was throwing mini nukes around so wouldnt that be a buff for him

Back