• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzJiZDRlbS5wbmc=

Well duh one’s only at the peak of dragon lvl while the other is far above normal above dragons. Of course Tatsumaki will get much higher praise. Also Saitama did praise Flash for his speed. And I was talking about the webcomic not the manga. I’m specifically wondering how big of a buff Flash and Sonic will get in the manga and how they’ll get it since Void is now an Awakened Divinity instead of a random super op ninja like the webcomic.

Well duh one’s only at the peak of dragon lvl while the other is far above normal above dragons. Also Saitama did praise Flash for his speed. And I’m talking about the webcomic not the manga. I’m specifically wondering how big of a buff Flash and Sonic will get in the manga and how they’ll get it since Void is now an Awakened Divinity instead of a random super op ninja like the webcomic.
wonder if flashy will ever get to directly fight void now

he can’t literally interact

It could be Saitama, but the fact that One and Murata have sent him to eat with Manako makes me think that they want to focus the fight on blast and void, although Saitama may appear and One Shot him like in the webcomic

Or murata may want to get around ways to upgrade the regular heroes in response to the increasing threat posed by the current villains (who are pretty strong)? Theory.
It's a good theory, also taking into account that God is getting closer and closer and probably has new avatars, I don't think Blast and Saitama will be the only ones who will fight in the future, so there will probably be power ups for the other heroes. Imagine something like a multi solar system genos just by scaling to other guys.

Last edited:
I mean, it's a matter of the butterfly effect, one character making another character scale, that one to another, that one to another and so on. But for this it is necessary that some heroes besides blast have a powerup.

some of y'all going crazy about tier 2 or tier 1 whatever when the statement doesn't really scale anywhere for now without further context on the nature of this higher dimension.

cool chapter tho and flashy flash and SoS sonic are being overlooked rn :(

some of y'all going crazy about tier 2 or tier 1 whatever when the statement doesn't really scale anywhere for now without further context on the nature of this higher dimension.

cool chapter tho and flashy flash and SoS sonic are being overlooked rn :(
I mean, they haven't really had much development yet. Tatsumaki and Garou had compelling backstories that everyone was interested in, but the Flashy Flash and Speed-o'-Sound Sonic are still lacking in that area. If they're being overshadowed, it suggests that Murata needs to put more effort into developing their stories. You can never overlook good and if u have to force yourself to look then it ain't good yet.

I mean, they haven't really had much development yet. Tatsumaki and Garou had compelling backstories that everyone was interested in, but the Flashy Flash and Speed-o'-Sound Sonic are still lacking in that area. If they're being overshadowed, it suggests that Murata needs to put more effort into developing their stories. You can never overlook good and if u have to force yourself to look then it ain't good yet.
I meant as in people here are overlooking them.

peak-goat.gif

Best chapter in a minute for sure. Getting the hype up for the fight. Even though Saitama said he's gonna go eat with Manako I'm hoping he joins in.

I could totally see EV spamming the Space Curtain thing, and eventually it annoys Saitama so much he just grabs the curtain, pulls it away, and punches him again.

Anyways I wouldn't rush to scaling shenanigans. We're literally like 2-3 chapters away from EV beginning an actual battle. No need to rush when we're probably bound for more soon.

But God being pretty much confirmed higher dimensional is huge.

It's funny that at this point our wiki rules should consider Void to beat Saitama in a fight because they don't scale to each other right now and Saitama has no resistance to Dimensional Slash.

It's funny that at this point our wiki rules should consider Void to beat Saitama in a fight because they don't scale to each other right now and Saitama has no resistance to Dimensional Slash.
Tbf Void get one tapped by Saitama due to a 150x AP difference.

To be fair, we had a similar situation when Cosmic debuted with his modes. At that point we didn't know about Saitama's accelerated development or his fight iq being so high so Cosmic Garou had tons of haxes and win-conditions that Saitama had no answer to... until he completely nullified each win condition later in that same fight.

To be fair, we had a similar situation when Cosmic debuted with his modes. At that point we didn't know about Saitama's accelerated development or his fight iq being so high so Cosmic Garou had tons of haxes and win-conditions that Saitama had no answer to... until he completely nullified each win condition later in that same fight.
By the way, it’s high time to upgrade Saitama’s combat intelligence to genius.

Being so far from martial arts, to such an extent that the attempts of a genius like Suiryuu to explain to him what martial arts were ended up with Saitama deciding that it was when “You jump cool and then hit” - Saitama was able to copy the most difficult and most Garou’s ideal technique, which he was able to create after many days of constant development in skills JUST by seeing it once.

And this despite the fact that before this, Garou was able to repeat alone the most complex Bomb and Bang technique, which can only be performed together.

It seems to me that this is at the level of Extraordinary Genius.

Does anyone have any idea of what'd be the new level of Garou radiation given what was said in this chapter?

What killed the heroes in question of minutes was his radiation massively nerfed since Blast was taking away most of it to prevent damage done to the Earth. This could also give more context of Blast asking Garou to go to another planet because otherwise the Earth'd be turned into a dead planet

What a good chapter, but ignoring the empty void stuff, can't we give durability denial to Blast's gravity cannons? Since its gravity manipulation is based on gravitational wave

He IS stronger than garou
Blast never encountered the version of Garou who copied Saitama and required assistance from all the other Power Rangers to redirect their serious punch².

He is only stronger than pre serious punch Garou and not anything beyond that.

Back