• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was right about blast holding back.

I was right about CF garou just talking out his ass that blast was notjibg to him.

And im going to be right that Blast and Void will surpass CF garou post I.O fight.

The mods here will cry about it, but i wont notice cause i ignore their posts all the time.

"ignore distance and size", "higher dimension", "space-time manipulation", murata and one did a good investigation of powers and abilities right there... one punch man tier 1 will be real guys, it's a matter of time.
A feat you'll usually only see in novels and visual novels, lol. The disregard for distance, size, and higher dimensions kinda reminds me of Shallow Vernal statement about her epilogue.

Now, thinking about the "ignoring size" part, if we assume the dots that we've seen in space warping are actually the stars, it makes sense now.

Meanwhile I’m just sitting here wondering what type of amp Flash and Sonic will be getting after this arc is over in the manga. In the webcomic, they got boosted thanks to Empty Void’s techniques and equipments. But now it seems like those things that Void can do are gonna be god amped stuff in the manga.

So like are Flash and Sonic also gonna get some portion of God’s powers after this if it follows the webcomic format? Cause after this arc Flash is narratively supposed to have reached Tatsumaki’s lvl and Sonic is probably either not too far behind Genos or Flash.

What you guys don't know is that while we talk, One and Murata are doing this:
xTXqcEn.png

Last edited:
By the way, if it's not much, would this prove that the hyperspace gates in Cosmic Garou are gates to other dimensions and not ''subspaces''like people were thinking

Higher dimension mentioned once and already folks here drooling themselves 🗿

Let's wait before going Tier 2 or 1 tho the former is something I've long expected to see for Saitama

Meanwhile I’m just sitting here wondering what type of amp Flash and Sonic will be getting after this arc is over in the manga. In the webcomic, they got boosted thanks to Empty Void’s techniques and equipments. But now it seems like those things that Void can do are gonna be god amped stuff in the manga.

So like are Flash and Sonic also gonna get some portion of God’s powers after this if it follows the webcomic format? Cause after this arc Flash is narratively supposed to have reached Tatsumaki’s lvl and Sonic is probably either not too far behind Genos or Flash.
flash is not supposed to be on tatsumaki’s level

oof

In the webcomic, he’s pretty much treated as the second Tatsumaki after the ninja arc. Both casually killed their dragon lvl enemies and were lured away by a mission to take out an entire organizations right before the robot invasion commences. It’s heavily implied that Flash might be on Tatsumaki’s lvl after the Empty Void power up.

In the webcomic, he’s pretty much treated as the second Tatsumaki after the ninja arc. Both casually killed their dragon lvl enemies and were lured away by a mission to take out an entire organizations right before the robot invasion commences.
this does not put him or her level

narratively she is a powerhouse that he can never reach

dont think that she’s gonna just stand there while everyone is getting stronger, specially after fighting saitama

Ehh Tatsumaki is honestly not treated as being that crazy strong in the webcomic like the manga did. So Flash reaching her lvl after gaining Void’s techniques and weapon honestly doesn’t seem impossible.

Ehh Tatsumaki is honestly not treated as being that crazy strong in the webcomic like the manga did. So Flash reaching her lvl after gaining Void’s techniques and weapon honestly doesn’t seem impossible.
that’s the point. In manga’s she is something else.

Saitama never acknowledged Flashy like that.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2M4Y3BhaC5wbmc=

Back