• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isnt it "Low 2-C with The Dimension Blade"? Since this is accepted as 4D.
nah, not inherently Low 2-C unless it affects an entire space-time continuum or something. Hax =/= AP. Also, it's not accepted lol.

I just have it on the sandbox cause I'm pretty confident in that being HDM.

ayo wtf was this chapter???

4667l70m77eb1.jpg

Btw what exactly would "ignoring energy" mean? My guess would be it's just durability negation confirmation in the context of how its said.

That's not necessarily true; all he has to be doing there is grabbing the space in his vicinity; not extending his power over to where those galaxies are. The backdrop of stars appears distorted by his power because he's distorting the space around him; not all the space between him and the stars.
Can bending space give him spatial manipulation and space-time manipulation?I'm not sure about space-time manipulation though. According to general relativity, since space and time exist in a single continuum, wouldn't bending space = bending time?

Can bending space give him spatial manipulation and space-time manipulation?I'm not sure about space-time manipulation though. According to general relativity, since space and time exist in a single continuum, wouldn't bending space = bending time?
Time manip requires you to control tike. Controlling just space wouldn't give you the power.

I would assume it's just a weird way of saying this.

I wouldn't call the dimensional stuff infinite speed wise yet, but its spatial durability negation at least.
That would make sense yeah I'm assuming that it's saying 3-D matter/energy and stuff just doesn't really matter, and the blade can essentially get through whatever in a 3-D environment due to being higher-dimensional.

My idea was that the ability is probably infinite speed, but Void himself isn't. So you can probably react to his usage of the ability as he swings his sword, but not the affect of the ability itself, which is instantaneous and distance-ignoring.

That is my guess, anyway. We'll see.

Do we agree that there is more than one god in the OPM universe because when I translated it in my native language it said "from the higher dimensions where the gods reside"

Btw what exactly would "ignoring energy" mean? My guess would be it's just durability negation confirmation in the context of how its said.
Ignore distance: most likely the ability to spawn the attack anywhere they want, regardless of how far away.
( i'd say, to just imagine like X-Axis 0 vector attacks from Bleach.)
Ignore Energy: The interference cannot be disrupted by finite anounts of 3-D energy, a.k.a either High 3-A output or 4-D
Ignore size: This part is the most outrageous, since it possibly means universal + interdimensional range in terms of ability AOE.

bro I'm so hyped for the next chapter, although the next one will probably be exclusively about flashy, sonic and the ninja party

Do we agree that there is more than one god in the OPM universe because when I translated it in my native language it said "from the higher dimensions where the gods reside"
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, basically every instance of God being used in OPM is used in a Monotheistic sense. It's just God as a singular entity who enforces his will over nature.

So this would be one of the very few cases in Japanese media that I would probably expect only a single divine entity.

can we also make the cosmology of one punch man be a multiverse because there has been staments of dimensions and Genos explained how the time travel worked out (theory of the multiverse)

When it is mentioned that blast and empty void can travel between dimensions, are they referring to parallel universes, pocket dimensions, or higher dimensions?

can we also make the cosmology of one punch man be a multiverse because there has been staments of dimensions and Genos explained how the time travel worked out (theory of the multiverse)
You can prepare one, but to be honest with all the retcons it would probably be better to wait until we're in more final arc mode before doing any of that stuff.
When it is mentioned that blast and empty void can travel between dimensions, are they referring to parallel universes, pocket dimensions, or higher dimensions?
At the moment pocket dimensions until more is given. God's sealed dimensions is probably different however.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, basically every instance of God being used in OPM is used in a Monotheistic sense. It's just God as a singular entity who enforces his will over nature.

So this would be one of the very few cases in Japanese media that I would probably expect only a single divine entity.
İdk but The fact that it was said in plural form confused me a lot. I think we will have to wait for a few more chapters. I'm still undecided.

God turns people into salt. Adam and Eve have been shown to exist. It was shown that the serpent Psykorochi was “Satan” who tempted Eve.

I think this is definitely some kind of Christian God.

Back