• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki living rent free on Saitama's head too
c3628c680bf939bcb8546445b8d3dc01.jpg

That’s still a strength increase. Dude went from a normal human to dragon lvl threat.

Oh yeah that too. Wonder how he knew about that. Though stuff like that does happen in other series as well so I won’t question it that much.
Homeless Emperor was explicitly STILL JUST A DUDE, with regular dude strength. “Dragon lvl” does not say “stat lvl”

Disaster levels at a baseline aren’t reliable and don’t tell stats. Black Sperm is in the same disaster level as that one weird banana ice monster from that extra chapter.

something tells me that tatsumaki is about to join the fight
Nah, spanish fan TL made it apparent that Saitama isn't saying Tatsumaki is coming but rather that the damage Empty Void provoked is similar to Tatsumaki's.

The english fan TL also changed the translation a bit as well...
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3B6MWxoby5wbmc=

"That looks like Tatsumaki's..." instead of "That looks like Tatsumaki..."

I don’t think Saitama is comparing power, he couldn’t care less about stuff like that. He’s just making a connection that Void is causing a similar sized mess in the exact same place Tatsumaki did. “That looks like Tatsumaki’s doing; the home wrecker!” type of vibe, not “wow, this ninja is as strong as Tatsumaki!” vibe.

tatsumaki is joining the fight
take the details, small references

a hax battle, and such a big sized spatial distortion would be easily detected by tatsumaki

This could also be an opportunity for Blast to realize Flashy/Sonic are actually stronger than expected though. I could honestly see some wildness happening here with the power creep going on.

Tatsumaki can detect spatial/dimensional warping so I imagine she’s in another city, senses Blast AT HQ and is:

”What the **** Blast?! Missing for years then the two times you’ve come back you’ve avoided me!”

Or

”Dimensional warping? Is that Blast?? Wait, a second warp, is that TWO Blasts?! IS THAT BLAST STRONGER THAN BLAST?!”

- Blast apparently lmaostatues Flashy Flash an arc ago.

- 1 Arc later. Flashy Flash MIGHT be relevant against someone Blast considers a threat.

What are they putting in the water? Offscreen training really gets work done…

- Blast apparently lmaostatues Flashy Flash an arc ago.

- 1 Arc later. Flashy Flash MIGHT be relevant against someone Blast considers a threat.

What are they putting in the water? Offscreen training really gets work done…
one punch man’s upgrades has always been that strange

FF upgrades from training is not that noticeable even in the pre retconned chapters.
Let's be honest here, FF is way out of Empty Void's league. The only relevant characters are in right now is Saitama, Blast and Tatsumaki. Seems that the power scale got too high that other S Class are like NPC now.

I disagree with the notion that lacking power in comparison to literal God level threats means they are irrelevant not only power wise but character wise.

I want empty void to keep his mind manip and use it against Saitama without achieving anything, that way Saitama would finally obtain resistance to mind manip
I imagine them "working" as-in Saitama sees the illusions, then he casually swipes them away like they're smoke.

Also I doubt Tats will be getting involved. The last mini-arc was about her and Fubuki she won't be a relevant character back-to-back that's not how ONE does things. She might make an appearance in this arc but not get overly involved. This arc is about the ninja's first and foremost.

Anyways I'm predicting that we'll get caught up more quickly from here. Next chapter would be Sonic and Flashy Flash meeting and fighting, then the HNP, then EV gets involved. I feel like that will get a little sped up, or if not the quality will be better, either way is fine but after this chapter I'm way more hyped for EV. I'm guessing that EV will actually have Blast on the losing end and maybe even come close to high-diffing him, but Saitama will get involved towards the end and finish the battle, not killing him but simply beating him so that Blast can try to retrieve and revert him into a human. But I'm betting that when he's about to retrieve Empty Void, God will intervene and kill him like he's done to other hosts.

Blast Vs. EV is aboutta be CRAZY.

If Blast in the future timeline could react to serious Garou and Saitama, make a portal to contain them before they can punch eachother, yet empty void can still shock Blast and Blast believes he will be hard to fight, would that put Void on the level of that Saitama and Garou?

Now I think about it but if EV can communicate with God directly, should he not know about Saitama?
Well we don't know what God's view of Saitama even is and I honestly doubt he just "talks" to his vessels casually. He only talks to them to give them power and a mission and then talks to them when their usefulness is over, from what we've seen.

If Blast in the future timeline could react to serious Garou and Saitama, make a portal to contain them before they can punch eachother, yet empty void can still shock Blast and Blast believes he will be hard to fight, would that put Void on the level of that Saitama and Garou?
By default it would put him at a level that he can keep up with them for sure. Though Saitama might have gotten a lot faster since then.

SO, if he had to calculate Voids dimension blade, what would it be?
Using pulverization you'd get island to large-island level results. If you used KE it might be something absurd like country level
Empty Void will probably be on Blast's level, making him at least comparable to Gamma Ray Burst Garou and normal punch Saitama but I wouldn't take his surprise attack as proof of that. Blast was shocked but he wasn't visibly struggling to teleport the Hero Association or anything. If they fight and are even, then yes Empty Void would downscale from the serious punch^2 just like Blast

yeah, looks like an amateur is writing
But the great Master ONE is a manga genius who always knows what he is doing and only creates works of art.

It is definitely Murata who is redraw the manga so many times and interfering with the genius of ONE that was demonstrated in the OPM webcomic.

(text contains irony and is clearly mocking ONE fanboys)

Back