• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
F28UNYQa4AA2tdh.jpg:large
That’s my GOAT. S Class, Rank 4, Cry For All.

“Hmm. Empty Void is giving me a similar amount of trouble as that Cosmic Garou I fought… he must be above medium mid above low end high end medium end above dragon!”

- Blast.

What if Void just pulls out a glock and shoots both Sonic and Flashy with it, who can’t react to the speed of the bullet. What then? Do we give up??

What if Void just pulls out a glock and shoots both Sonic and Flashy with it, who can’t react to the speed of the bullet. What then? Do we give up??
He already had a glock in the webcomic as far as I remember. If he actually does that in the manga, it would be either some ridiculous outlier or just that his glock is like Zombieman's but far better

Blast said back than even before gaining God’s power Empty Void was evenly matched with him. And after gaining God’s power the battle was greatly in Void’s favor but Blast still managed to deal a grave blow on him that required Void 15 years to heal.
And tatsumaki vs void is now over

That’s assuming we currently accept Blast from 15 years ago as being equal to him now though. But yeah if Blast is just as strong as he is today.

Post-God Empty Void >> Pre-God Empty Void ≈ Blast ≈ Post-Casual Saitama Copy Cosmic Garou > Pre-Copy Cosmic Garou
Exactly what I wanted to say. We shouldn't just accept 15 years ago blast equal to current blast. We can scale him over sage centipede though

So currently reading the live Chinese translations and on page 9 Blast said back than even before gaining God’s power Empty Void was evenly matched with him. And after gaining God’s power the battle was greatly in Void’s favor but Blast still managed to deal a grave blow on him that required Void 15 years to heal.
They called me a madman

Back