• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(Taken from Reddit) Imagine if Boris goes:

"Oh Boros? That weak MF. I could no diff him. Dominator of the universe? More like joke of the universe. We knew we didn’t have to step in when he came to earth."

But seriously, the statement comes from himself so we should take it with a grain of salt. While it is extremely unlikely for him to lie, it is very possible that there were people he didn't have knowledge of.

Then there is the whole alternate dimensions and universes stuff.

With what feats he physically has no feats and doesn’t scale to cosmic garou meaning he’s featless outside of hax
Gravity Knuckle stunned Cosmic Garou, the same thing would happen to Boros in Released or Meteoric Burst if that doesn't straight up knock his head off.

If Boros got a near-death Zenkai then I can see him competing with Blast physically, but it's still a bad match-up because Blast can just put a portal wherever Boros wants to go and move him around until he seals him in another dimension without ever touching him.

blast is max earth bulging level since him in his crew were stunned that was possible for anyone to do on earth and calling them strong?
Just looked back at this part, that isn't what happened. The seer lady was like "No way holy shit oh no," the Beast King guy was just pissed, and Boris was like "Oh noo... who could ever do that? >:)

Gravity Knuckle stunned Cosmic Garou, the same thing would happen to Boros in Released or Meteoric Burst if that doesn't straight up knock his head off.
No it didn’t blast doesn’t scale to garou it’s like saying boros scales to saitama for knocking him around and having his punch get a reaction from saitama etc Garou literally stated blast wasn’t worth his time and was ready to go fight saitama again

If Boros got a near-death Zenkai then I can see him competing with Blast physically, but it's still a bad match-up because Blast can just put a portal wherever Boros wants to go and move him around until he seals him in another dimension without ever touching him.
The issue is stats aside from speed are largely unknown since the only person he fought was saitama who he doesn’t scale to

yeah blast could bfr but that wasn’t the point I was making

Just looked back at this part, that isn't what happened. The seer lady was like "No way holy shit oh no," the Beast King guy was just pissed, and Boris was like "Oh noo... who could ever do that?
Wrong they were freaking out one guy says someone would have to be pretty strong to be able to do that another says nobody on earth could possibly do that and they chalked it up to a natural event

Meaning yes they were surprised of that level of power with one literally acknowledging that who did it is strong

No it didn’t blast doesn’t scale to garou it’s like saying boros scales to saitama for knocking him around and having his punch get a reaction from saitama etc Garou literally stated blast wasn’t worth his time and was ready to go fight saitama again
I see blood being drawn here. I also know that we're talking about Garou claiming Blast isn't worth his time- the same Garou who said he could teach Orochi how to do terror and has repeatedly boasted his superiority before getting his teeth kicked in (Bang, Darkshine, Sage, etc), forgive me if I don't place much value on this statement

But let's suppose Garou's speaking objectively here and not talking out of a place of elevated ego, Garou is both growing exponentially and can copy the AP of those stronger than him. If Garou can't improve his stats fighting Blast, then he's not worth his time

Last edited:
I see blood being drawn here. I also know that we're talking about Garou claiming Blast isn't worth his time- the same Garou who said he could teach Orochi how to do terror and has repeatedly boasted his superiority before getting his teeth kicked in (Bang, Darkshine, Sage, etc), forgive me if I don't place much value on this statement
You literally didn’t garou never appeared to be damaged in any way shape or form if blast was truly capable of drawing blood garou would be more surprised instead he couldn’t care about blast and only cares to move onto the real threat saitama which is why he tells blast he isn’t worth his time nor did he use saitama mode against him he fought in base

But let's suppose Garou's speaking objectively here and not talking out of a place of elevated ego, Garou is both growing exponentially and can copy the AP of those stronger than him. If Garou can't improve his stats fighting Blast, then he's not worth his time
Sounds like head canon blast visibly didn’t do anything to garou which goes with him saying blast was worth his time because he wasn’t impressive enough for him wanting to move on to the real challenge saitama

Wrong they were freaking out one guy says someone would have to be pretty strong to be able to do that another says nobody on earth could possibly do that and they chalked it up to a natural event

Meaning yes they were surprised of that level of power with one literally acknowledging that who did it is strong
I literally just read that scene, Boris was laughing

You're scaling from incredulity here again. If we're scaling off of reactions Boris himself later says "seems we underestimated earth" while smiling at the Serious Punch Squared, which at least is still canon unlike the reactions you're referencing

They're surprised someone on earth is that strong in that retconned sequence, but note that they're not "freaking out" as they deal with the serious punch squared. They even imply they've seen stuff like SP^2 Cosmic Garou before when they say "to think another hero besides you could hold his own against one imbued with so much divine power". If we were to estimate power levels on reactions, I would do a little head canon of my own and say...

base Cosmic Garou<<< SP^2 Garou < 'Boris' (Blast's Borosesque buddy)

...since Boris was looking so smug. That's a hypothetical of course, characters in OPM (Garou especially!) are overconfident all the time so who knows
garou which goes with him saying blast was worth his time because he wasn’t impressive enough for him wanting to move on to the real challenge saitama
Your entire point hinges on Garou A) being a reliable narrator and B) Garou attributing his superiority to a stats difference and not a match-up advantage, you'll need to explain how we can trust Garou to accurately report Blast's power level here

You're scaling from incredulity here again. If we're scaling off of reactions Boris himself later says "seems we underestimated earth" while smiling at the Serious Punch Squared, which at least is still canon unlike the reactions you're referencing
Ughh what calling a feat strong means he consideres it strong like if he was thousands of times above it he wouldn’t call it strong

Smiling it took 4 of them using hax to redirect it nothing with physicals again their hax and physicals are separate

They're surprised someone on earth is that strong in that retconned sequence, but note that they're not "freaking out" as they deal with the serious punch squared. They even imply they've seen stuff like SP^2 Cosmic Garou before when they say "to think another hero besides you could hold his own against one imbued with so much divine power". If we were to estimate power levels on reactions, I would do a little head canon of my own and say...
What part of that implies anything that they’ve seen that stuff before they clearly haven’t as blast doesn’t scale to even base cosmic garou and that was a clash between serious saitama and serious saitama mode garou they were surprised at the fact that another hero stands a chance against someone with that much of gods energy because as far as they are aware nobody on earth is stronger then blast

Your entire point hinges on Garou A) being a reliable narrator and B) Garou attributing his superiority to a stats difference and not a match-up advantage, you'll need to explain how we can trust Garou to accurately report Blast's power level here
You entire point relies on head canon garou wouldn’t lie he already got hit several times so he knows how strong blast is

It's silly to claim he scales to early CF Garou. I'm not entirely dismissing the argument, but he hasn't demonstrated a considerable feat to justify such scaling. All he has done is punch Garou, inflicting almost no damage, with zero reaction from Garou whatsoever. The lack of solid evidence placing him beyond Boros level makes the whole thing about "Blast would no-diff Boros" or "Blast would blast his head away" foolish and hard to take seriously. If I set aside power creep enthusiast to express my genuine opinion on certain things, one of the topics I would like to address is his GRB being actually star level.

It's silly to claim he scales to early CF Garou. I'm not entirely dismissing the argument, but he hasn't demonstrated a considerable feat to justify such scaling. All he has done is punch Garou, inflicting almost no damage, with zero reaction from Garou whatsoever. The lack of solid evidence placing him beyond Boros level makes the whole thing about "Blast would no-diff Boros" or "Blast would blast his head away" foolish and hard to take seriously. If I set aside power creep enthusiast to express my genuine opinion on certain things, one of the topics I would like to address is his GRB being actually star level.
This guy, use their profiles as a research first to justify your opinion before yapping anything. Boros is also lacks feats to be able to compete with those two. Stop overhyping him again he's not even worth attention by Blast or God.

This guy, use their profiles as a research first to justify your opinion before yapping anything. Boros is also lacks feats to be able to compete with those two. Stop overhyping him again he's not even worth attention by Blast or God.
I was about to mention people like you, but I refrained because the opposition seems to have already understood the essence of the discussion and is not like you.

I believe Saitama is going to have his own galactic crew by the end of the series. Who do you think would be a part of that? My guess is Genos, Sonic, Rover, Fubuki, maybe Boros, Tatsumaki, or Flashy Flash.

I believe Saitama is going to have his own galactic crew by the end of the series. Who do you think would be a part of that? My guess is Genos, Sonic, Rover, Fubuki, maybe Boros, Tatsumaki, or Flashy Flash.
I hope Amai Mask also joins him, Saitama heard his whole story and saved his life, and also thinks he is "really cool", I think there is enough to make them friends

It's odd that there are clear sources for almost every power, except a few exceptions. Obviously there's Saitama, but that's partially explained via a Limit Break. However, what about Blast? Where did he get those abilities?

Personally, I think Saitama and Garou are both manifestations of the same power. They both grow stronger, as monsters and men, because they want to. Similar to how monsters achieve strength through emotion, they grow stronger through their desires. Saitama wants to be a hero and bring people peace because monsters hurt him, Garou wants to be a villain and bring them fear because people hurt him. And they both are constantly attacked by human, monsters, and even machines, for both justified and unjustified reasons, but they KEEP GOING. My personal opinion is that strength in OPM is directly tied to your willpower, and if Mumen Rider really wanted to power up, he'd be S-Class.

The Eyeshield 21 oneshot Murata had been working on got published today, I'll see if someone posts the raws in the coming days and share it here.

I think he'll have a ragtag group of friends and allies but probably not an active crew or anything.

Saitama isn’t gaining any galactic crew as quite literally nobody else in the series can hang with the god tiers around him and would die instantly like the the strength difference between say blast and any other hero and villain below is actually so large

Saitama isn’t gaining any galactic crew as quite literally nobody else in the series can hang with the god tiers around him and would die instantly like the the strength difference between say blast and any other hero and villain below is actually so large
Saitama hangs out with a bunch of people weaker than him. His main friend is King.

Btw, is there any confirmation that the ninja duo is weaker than Orochi, without taking feats or calcs into account? Just pure scaling/ narrative/ quotes.

Back