• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

DUDE I LITERALLY ******* SCREAMED THERE'S NJO ACTUSAL MFUCIOKING WAY WTFF IO[***,MLKCMVL;KM;FD,C HOLY SHITY HOLY SHIT HOKLY SHIT THE GOSAT HJAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kinda funny cause Metal Knight prob has no idea that he's literally healing a guy that could outright end humanity. Though if Boros reawakens and isn't under Metal Knight's control he's probably gonna go try to have a rematch with Saitama.

It's kinda funny cause Metal Knight prob has no idea that he's literally healing a guy that could outright end humanity. Though if Boros reawakens and isn't under Metal Knight's control he's probably gonna go try to have a rematch with Saitama.
don't know about you,but him trying to fight saitama again will just make him seem like he is stupid.

boros kinda... tried to destroy the earth with his ship a few months ago, i'm sure mk know what he is dealing with

Anyways I'm guessing a few scenarios.

1. He gets revived and enhanced by Metal Knight then goes, fights Saitama, and dies "again".

2. He gets revived and fights the S-Class, either beats them and dies to Saitama or the S-Class manage to kill him.

3. He gets revived and enhanced and CONTROLLED by Metal Knight and used as a weapon which will be relevant later in the story.

4. He gets revived and is controlled by God somewhere down the line, becoming CF Boros or somethin.

5. He becomes an ally.

boros kinda... tried to destroy the earth with his ship a few months ago, i'm sure mk know what he is dealing with
Does Metal Knight know Boros was the leader though? All the aliens were dead by the time he got there so he might think Boros was just a random one.

1. He gets revived and enhanced by Metal Knight then goes, fights Saitama, and dies "again".

2. He gets revived and fights the S-Class, either beats them and dies to Saitama or the S-Class manage to kill him.

3. He gets revived and enhanced and CONTROLLED by Metal Knight and used as a weapon which will be relevant later in the story.

4. He gets revived and is controlled by God somewhere down the line, becoming CF Boros or somethin.

5. He becomes an ally.
6. becomes saitama's servant

Would be so dope to see him crash Saitama's apartment and join the group.
Too bad his past sins and evil personality would likely never allow it.
Yeah I mean the guy was literally Frieza but a bit more chill. He went around conquering planets and ending civilizations, mostly just to find a worthy opponent to challenge himself. He's probably a guy who'll always be evil but won't mind helping others if it suits his goals. Maybe he'll be able to strike a deal with the main cast and just go off to do his own thing. But he won't undergo a redemption, it's just not who he is.

Boros going from losing to Saitama to losing to Saitama's disciple is pretty fitting and is a good way to show Genos' growth...though I hate the idea of the GOAT becoming a jobber just to hype up a deteurtagonist. Everyone becomes a jobber to Saitama. But jobbing to Genos? 💀 :eek:😭

I'm leaning towards him fighting Genos to show Genos' growth, but I'd prefer if he becomes a rival to Saitama like Sonic but unfathomably stronger. Imagine if Boros started training to catch up with Saitama.

I don't think the God theory works because in-character Boros would NEVER accept it. I can't imagine Boros accepting borrowed power to surpass someone. He would want to do it by himself and tell God to piss off.

Boros going from losing to Saitama to losing to Saitama's disciple is pretty fitting and is a good way to show Genos' growth...though I hate the idea of the GOAT becoming a jobber just to hype up a deteurtagonist. Everyone becomes a jobber to Saitama. But jobbing to Genos? 💀 :eek:😭
God to Boros if that happens:
5JpKVP8.jpeg

5. He becomes an ally.
6. He is revived enormously enhanced in everything especially in the regenerating factor he will fight against genos and maybe someone else before he can get to Bofoi as one of the many mini bosses of the saga (because in my opinion mecha boros will be more one of the many mini bosses than a saga boss)

I checked with google lens, Boros is apparently a mindless being now
Genos also says that his threat level is incalculable but he manages to understand Boros' personality, that is, a guy who just wants to fight and that reminds him so much of him and calls him pathetic.

I checked with google lens, Boros is apparently a mindless being now
It said there were no brainwaves i.e currenently in stasis, no? I'd just wait for the TL.

I'm leaning towards Boros beating Genos in order to send Genos (who just got a huge power boost) into a bit of a crisis of character.

-"Disaster level: Impossible to estimate?" -Genos, upon seeing Boros
-"Brain activity has completely stopped..." -Genos, referring to Boros
-"You are a pathetic person whose only reason for existence is to fight... like me. I'll make it easy. Incineration." -Genos, as above
-That lab got blown up, but Boros SHOULD be coming back imo.
-"Axe" modified his own suit, so he couldn't be controlled.
-Blue is up to some shit.

Nice WC chapter
Amai mask is really strong
Boros is back! Apparently he is mindless being and notice that his eyes on his chest are gone.
Lol Blue got accidentally one shotted by Saitama

-"Disaster level: Impossible to estimate?" -Genos, upon seeing Boros
-"Brain activity has completely stopped..." -Genos, referring to Boros
-"You are a pathetic person whose only reason for existence is to fight... like me. I'll make it easy. Incineration." -Genos, as above
-That lab got blown up, but Boros SHOULD be coming back imo.
-"Axe" modified his own suit, so he couldn't be controlled.
-Blue is up to some shit.
So he is really like the the 2 Giant Monster with unknown disaster

By the way the suits have gone on full ouptput to control the wielders making them Dragon level in strength according to Sweet Mask

So every Neo Hero (even the fodder ones) are massive threats now

Back