• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
out bitches

Awesome chapter. But it seems they completely forgot about the place dedicated to Cruel Dragon on the continent Garou raised. Either that, or it was one of places where a cube was held, or it is a plotline for later since we got this scene earlier than we were supposed to.

Something else I found interesting is that Cruel Dragon has six angelic(?) looking wings on his back. Another Bible reference?

Also, I wish they kept the shopping scene. The duck tape scene was a goner since long ago.

Last edited:
By the way, it just dawned on me that this is the first time we see anything resembling actual magic. We currently have all varieties of superhumans besides magicians.

As long as the translations for the dialogues don't have anything that suggests Flashy Flash is holding back or sth
Even though Flashy Flash is holding back, it doesn't make Genos fail to get his FTL, because casual Flashy Flash has the same speed, have you ever seen Flashy Flash holding back?

Even though Flashy Flash is holding back, it doesn't make Genos fail to get his FTL, because casual Flashy Flash has the same speed, have you ever seen Flashy Flash holding back?
Nah. Genos could blow up a whole supercluster and run to the end of the universe in an attosecond and he would still be labeled as 7-C with MHS speed.

out bitches

I’m gonna wait for the TL instead of reading the raws

I have a feeling everyone is becoming FTL at this point. Since when has it become easy to reach FTL in OPM?

Chapter is good but I don't think Genos is FTL.

I have a feeling everyone is becoming FTL at this point. Since when has it become easy to reach FTL in OPM?

Chapter is good but I don't think Genos is FTL.
it has been always easy

people here that likes to lowball too much

theres alot of verses higher in speed with much less evidences or lore-wise support

everyone out of here agrees that the ninja duo, tatsumaki, bang, genos, psykosorochi, orochi are all ftl

it has been always easy

people here that likes to lowball too much

theres alot of verses higher in speed with much less evidences or lore-wise support

everyone out of here agrees that the ninja duo, tatsumaki, bang, genos, psykosorochi, orochi are all ftl
I agree with you but the last part is just wrong. Just convincing people that PS is FTL can be hard enough at times.

I agree with you but the last part is just wrong. Just convincing people that PS is FTL can be hard enough at times.
tbh, here in brazil EVERYONE agrees that they’re all ftl

you can be considered a joke here if you say that theyre faster than the sound

You guys forgot about Boros when you were talking about characters that should be FTL.

But, to be fair, normal people also mostly forgot about Boros almost a decade after his death, unlike a certain population of greasy, nether sphere-dwelling gremlins that have physically engrained themselves in this so-called thread.

Last edited:
You guys forgot about Boros when you were talking about characters that should be FTL.

But, to be fair, normal people also mostly forgot about Boros almost a decade after his death, unlike a certain population of greasy, nether sphere-dwelling gremlins that have physically engrained themselves in this so-called thread.
even mosquito girl,which is older than boros(in apparecen in the series)survived and it make more sense

FTL Boros is just common sense.

FTL Boros is just common sense.
moving at the same speed with a normal saitama for that long would be considered a feat by most people offsite
the only times characters have been able to do that is when perfect fist garou dodged and tagged saitama, and flashy flash kept up with him the 2nd time and was called "kinda fast"
like take a mhs+ or whatever character like Orochi, he managed to react to or tag saitama 0 times,
basically everyone gets completely blitzed when he one-punches them too, like bakuzan and see king and vaccine man and stuff.
combine that with the fact that Boros himself just says saitama is keeping up with him implies they were going like the same speed
Released Boros vs Normal Saitama is basically like an even match in both AP and speed, and when he goes meteoric burst obviously it's more one sided looking till he adjusts himself.
I don't buy it in the slightest that he's slower than flashy flash.

That was not an invitation for Boros character scaling discussions. Continue and you will cease.

moving at the same speed with a normal saitama for that long would be considered a feat by most people offsite
the only times characters have been able to do that is when perfect fist garou dodged and tagged saitama, and flashy flash kept up with him the 2nd time and was called "kinda fast"
like take a mhs+ or whatever character like Orochi, he managed to react to or tag saitama 0 times,
basically everyone gets completely blitzed when he one-punches them too, like bakuzan and see king and vaccine man and stuff.
combine that with the fact that Boros himself just says saitama is keeping up with him implies they were going like the same speed
Released Boros vs Normal Saitama is basically like an even match in both AP and speed, and when he goes meteoric burst obviously it's more one sided looking till he adjusts himself.
I don't buy it in the slightest that he's slower than flashy flash.
you dont have to buy, you have to accept
he is slower than flash

⏱️

Back