• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sure most of you already knew but chapter confirmed for wednesday
9yzpc3es1oda1.jpg
On my day off les ******* go.

Saitama: Fights in space for an extended period of time, casually talking and even sneezing during this (sneezing expels a lot of air), without an issue

OPM downplayers: Well he pinched his nose that one time so it doesn't matter, because it's not possible that Saitama just didn't know he can breathe in space even though he's never been there.

Question, seeing as how tatsumaki has some scary level of percision using her powers and can even reach the insides of her targets, what do ya'll think is the most lethal technique she can reasonably pull off to use against an enemy of a higher tier than her?

Fr, Me thought it'll take atleast 240+ chapters to reach upto there considering how webcomic proceeded but nah, manga is going real quick.
In fact, yes, you're right, you wanted this to only last 2 or 3 caps.
unless murata does something like saitama vs garou,that is what everyone is saying

Just re-read the webcomic versions of the Monster Association Arc and Psychic Sisters Arc last night

Man...what we could have gotten...

Also ngl I once again realized that while ONE is no Murata tier artist there's a certain charm to his style

Pri-Pri-Prisoner : "At least Large Town level (When using less than half of his full power, he curbstomped a monster that was just as powerful as the Deep Sea King, which Murata confirmed)"

What monster and what fight Murata is talking about here ?
This fight:
Image132.png

Image133.png

Image134.png

Image135.png

The whole sequence is meant to mimic DSK vs PPP showing how PPP now is able to completely obliterate characters as strong as DSK

By the way are we really sure that destroying the suit would actually do anything? Phoenix man kinda just exploded after laughing himself to death and became fodder, but even if it gets destroyed then would that really matter if he didn’t take the suit off?

He didn't laugh himself to death, he refused to take the suit off and it resulted in him turning into a chick small enough for the tickle bug to not work anymore.

Back