• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still can't believe how this girl is one of the best OPM powerscalers out there, she's too hot to be a powerscaler nerd
gFbNZ9h.png
Ok?

that actually a good question

A friend on discord actually brought up to me how you can narratively argue Sage Centipede>Orochi since Orochi was supposed to be the sacrifice for SC
Yeah and it's pretty clear Sage is made out of Orochi too like, the remains of Orochi glow while the sacrifice is being made and then Sage's shadow appears and they also have the exact same regeneration core.

I made a CRT on that a couple months back and it got declined.
I see their points, but it's the same you know? Let's say he realized that Saitama was "the fist that turned against God" underground with Manako and FF. Wouldn't he then send two monsters at the very least as strong as Psykorochi who was defeated by Tatsumaki?

But there is also the possibility that he send them both to be killed by Garou so he could "perfect his fist" to become the ideal avatar 🤔

I just see the same person with the character of mina ashido with glasses like it's cool saying:
we only assume that the character can beat it, but it doesn't mean that he can beat it.
when literally the character was created for that damn purpose,the arguments are weak,to the point of literraly don't knowing how logic works,if god create that being,then he created the being to be able to kill saitama,that kill orochi,wich means that sage centipede is stronger than orochi.
and no,having feats lower don't mean weaker,using that in narrative,is bad.
it's like with sonic and infinite, the narrative or the story of infinite, is that it is the most powerful creation of eggman, which is superior to other of his creations.
And while his feats are not surprising, the stature of being the most powerful creation puts him much higher than any eggman creation.

Anyway, what's exactly Hero Hunter Garou speed? TTM is mach 5005 now for "keeping up with Psykos Jet" (not really sure exactly how) and Post-Superfight Genos is mach 155 😶 there is also an approved calc that makes HH Garou mach 250 but it wasn't applied for some reason

I just see the same person with the character of mina ashido with glasses like it's cool saying:
we only assume that the character can beat it, but it doesn't mean that he can beat it.
when literally the character was created for that damn purpose,the arguments are weak,to the point of literraly don't knowing how logic works,if god create that being,then he created the being to be able to kill saitama,that kill orochi,wich means that sage centipede is stronger than orochi.
and no,having feats lower don't mean weaker,using that in narrative,is bad.
it's like with sonic and infinite, the narrative or the story of infinite, is that it is the most powerful creation of eggman, which is superior to other of his creations.
And while his feats are not surprising, the stature of being the most powerful creation puts him much higher than any eggman creation.
Another Alexander W

Narrative arguments are ****** based
if only the site cared about them
it can work sometimes actually. You just have to have a really good reason, and some evidence to support it rather than just the narrative part itself. I know narrative was one of the reasons all the Endbringers from Worm got resistance to power null and mimicry, it just wasn't the only reason. Narrative is also the reason that Scion from Worm also literally can't be High 3-A or higher lmao

Anyway, what's exactly Hero Hunter Garou speed? TTM is mach 5005 now for "keeping up with Psykos Jet" (not really sure exactly how) and Post-Superfight Genos is mach 155 😶 there is also an approved calc that makes HH Garou mach 250 but it wasn't applied for some reason
I think the speed ratings for the verse are beyond ****** up lol

The most recent chapter (Chapter 167) just confirmed that saitama still has power from the parallel timeline, so the current section should be merged with parallel timeline.

Back