• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This thread has evolved beyond a One-Punch Man discussion thread. It has simply become a general discussion thread, but OPM is the main topic because that's the most interesting on-going manga right now.
considering opm is a parody of other shonen and became one of the most popular, that explains how this thread is parodying every other non opm thread and is gonna be 1000+ pages long

tbh I think its speculation at best.

He did plan to make garou his avater or something theres that.

if Murata included biblical references such as the Sodom and Gomorah bit then possibly we could get more stuff like "angels / heavenly beings etc" but thats copium at best.
Seeing Murata illustrate things like seraphim would be cool.

Im surprsied about people not talking about the god tier illustrations for the ninjas, monsters, neo heroes, animals, and robots coming in future arcs. sheesh hes gonna pop off with mirror, machine god combo, etc.

Absolutely this

People here are terrible to talk about the series, they just focus scaling this and that 🗿
hey man, i'll gladly talk about how ONE made the worst writing decision of his entire career with the ending to the Garou fight lmao. People seem to be excited for future arcs, but i'm gonna be honest, this ending does not inspire hope for the writing quality, especially not when it really matters

50%: not opm related
49%: npc behavior and arguing about ancient opm info
1%: actual powerscaling and formal opm discussion
this thread can sometimes be a cesspool tbh. people getting triggered over anime powerscaling and then proceeding to throw personal insults like they're 5 years old

Yeah this thread’s gonna be fine. There’s still 1 more chapter of the Garou arc which will definitely bring it up to 60k and all the stuff that comes after the arc, which Murata seems to plan on expanding with GOD and everything.

I wonder if he’ll have GOD play a role in Metal Knight’s whole arc as well?

Yeah this thread’s gonna be fine. There’s still 1 more chapter of the Garou arc which will definitely bring it up to 60k and all the stuff that comes after the arc, which Murata seems to plan on expanding with GOD and everything.

I wonder if he’ll have GOD play a role in Metal Knight’s whole arc as well?
The Organization names all it's robots after God so probably. My guess is that they are trying to build God a robotic body or something...

Dont think there will be new feats, so mostly complaining about the writing. If we got a little more info about god just for hype, it will probably blow up tho. (Specially if its like that berserk chapter with the idea of evil)

Yeah we likely won't get anything wild in a while.

Unless redraws come oof
we've got our fill for saitama feats for more than enough time
I predict we'll get some more out of our interesting low and mid tier fighters, as well as maybe side progression on the god plot, and I'd be happy with a blast cameo
watchdog man stuff is definitely coming though, just purely because of the "we haven't seen enough from him" factor

I don't think Tatsumaki vs Saitama will be very wild in feats. At least nothing to warrant an upgrade

Tatsumaki will probably be weaken. I don't think Tats is gonna try perform feats exceeding High 6-A in civilian areas. Like sure, she's a dick, but she's not a heartless murderer, at least in the manga.

The most that could be upgraded is Tatsumaki maybe getting Relativistic+ via sonic but eh, we don't know if he'll even appear, and the psychic sisters arc takes place before the ninja bros arc so it's questionable if that Sonic is even Flashy level yet.

Considering that Saitama's clothes tanked a Gamma Ray Burst directly but Tatsumaki will be able to rip his clothes, Tatsumaki is clearly High 4-C. (The fact that it's not his Hero outfit destroyed by Tats kinda ruins the joke but I still had to make it)
Imagine if he does wear his hero outfit in the manga version and this unironically becomes an argument-

It's funny how G5 could have killed/injured a weakened S class but chose to attack the random executive instead, suspicious Drive Knight.

It's implied that he potentially stomps Dragon level Monster's commonly.

There's a statement iirc that Q-City had by far the most Monster activity of any city, but that Watchdog Man makes the city safe in-spite of that. That probably isn't the exact statement though. And he was utterly no-diffing a High-Demon level Garou.

I doubt he'll be Saitama level, but maybe one of the god tier's.
Turns out he was the actual gag character all along.

I don't think Tatsumaki vs Saitama will be very wild in feats. At least nothing to warrant an upgrade

Tatsumaki will probably be weaken. I don't think Tats is gonna try perform feats exceeding High 6-A in civilian areas. Like sure, she's a dick, but she's not a heartless murderer, at least in the manga.

The most that could be upgraded is Tatsumaki maybe getting Relativistic+ via sonic but eh, we don't know if he'll even appear, and the psychic sisters arc takes place before the ninja bros arc so it's questionable if that Sonic is even Flashy level yet.
  • Tatsumaki get extremely angry
  • Raises her hand to the moon
  • She states that she will throw the whole moon at Saitama
  • A green aura surrounds the entire moon
  • We get an imaginary panel shows what would happen if the moon collided with earth at very high speed
11miui4.gif

• Tatsumaki then comes back to her sense and says something like "What the hell am I doing, did i really thought about destroying my world because of this stupid baldy"
  • 5-A Tatsumaki

• Tatsumaki get extremely angry
  • Raises her hand to the moon
  • She states that she will throw the whole moon at Saitama
  • A green aura surrounds the entire moon
  • We get an imaginary panel shows what would happen if the moon collided with earth at very high speed
11miui4.gif

• Tatsumaki then comes back to her sense and says something like "What the hell am I doing, did i really thought about destroying my world because of this stupid baldy"
  • 5-A Tatsumaki
Well, we know Saitama would be unfazed by that anyways.

Oh right the graph, are they really approving that?
Once I or someone else make the graph crt then it’ll be accepted that Saitama was at least 58 times stronger by the end of the Garou’s fight, likely far higher
and therfore it’d make him 3-C since the serious punch^2 was only 1/9 of baseline 3-C. And of course Garou would scale too since by the end of the fight he would have copied Saitama after he got that strong
Actually there may be a case to be made for the timeframe being far shorter, since the graph might not even start at the serious punch^2 given the panels seem to indicate the exponential growth happened within a few punches, potentially making his AD insane
either way tho, it’s a 58 times multiplier from his current value, galaxy level Saitama is happening soon

Back