• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God, again with the web comic is better argument
yes it was and its facts
in terms of story and development it was far handled better
Garou vs Saitama had more meaning in it Seeing Saitama doing shit like this to Garou
a6KXLp2_460s.jpg

was far better than wannabe DBZ spectacle

just follow the webcomic and add the feats not whatever the **** we got these past chapters
i didn't ask for Cosmic Garou could've done that with Monster Garou

yes it was and its facts
in terms of story and development it was far handled better
Garou vs Saitama had more meaning in it Seeing Saitama doing shit like this to Garou
a6KXLp2_460s.jpg

was far better than wannabe DBZ spectacle
there's god ******* again, when basically the one who made the web comic was the same one who made the arc story.
Also, why? Otherwise I would hate if it was a copy and paste of the web comic,i hate series that are copy paste of they original work(copy paste in a totalyty)

there's god ******* again, when basically the one who made the web comic was the same one who made the arc story.
Also, why? Otherwise I would hate if it was a copy and paste of the web comic,i hate series that are copy paste of they original work(copy paste in a totalyty)
I feel like it’s absolutely fair to compare the pros and cons of the story written by the same mangaka.

Especially considering how amazing the monster arc was written in the web comic it’s fair to point out how the manga doesn’t reach the same writing level

Why the **** not it doesn't have to copy to a T but could've follow the main points that made the arc so much fun to read thru then this mid shit
what exactly we got that was worth this?
oh i see "THE FEATS" that wat made it worth it
seeing folks jerking off Saitama Debatable Star feat or him ******* up Jupiter and its moon up was much better
Oh Garou development getting tossed aside for Him pulling "a monkey see monkey do" gimmick with Baldy
truly worth it

Why the **** not it doesn't have to copy to a T but could've follow the main points that made the arc so much fun to read thru then this mid shit
what exactly we got that was worth this?
oh i see "THE FEATS" that wat made it worth it
seeing folks jerking off Saitama Debatable Star feat or him ******* up Jupiter and its moon up was much better
Oh Garou development getting tossed aside for Him pulling "a monkey see monkey do" gimmick with Baldy
truly worth it

puts his face hitting your face with his face Do you think the manga is bad just for that, what about the story, what about the dialogues, none of that matters? It's practically the same as the web comic, Garou says he's the bad guy, when he's not, he's just someone that thinks that he is evil

puts his face hitting your face with his face Do you think the manga is bad just for that, what about the story, what about the dialogues, none of that matters? It's practically the same as the web comic, Garou says he's the bad guy, when he's not, he's just someone that thinks that he is evil
Manga had needless redraws, pointless filler and the story feels incoherent when compared to the webcomic of the same arc
to say its the same is disingenuous Garou ordeal with the heroes had more oomph in the WC,His fight with Saitama had more Oomph in the WC
FZVOqo6XEAEeW2c

we lost this for Darkshine getting rekt by an ugly acid man

The story of the manga is terrible. They straight up had zero development for any of the characters. Nothings even been brought up to counter garous ideology (if anything cement it at the end). Other than gaslighting him on being a hero a bunch.
Even when they had the opportunity to do something with saitama having everyone around him die they just decided to kill of his memories and make everything that happened pointless.

Idk about the webcomic writing if its anything special. The only saving grace for the manga is art.

bro responded with "cope" when someone made a valid point. literally no one over the age of 15 does that. it literally is the equivalent to yelling "im a prepubescent child who lives in his mommy's house waiting for her to make me my favooouuurite tater tots as we speak"
Wow, that really must have come from the heart
anyways be patient like everybody else sir adult

Actually using the time in the first panel of the page above is an even better option. PS and Garou created the constellation in 1.3 milliseconds but they actually started creating the constellation at .1 milliseconds or 100 microseconds and are clearly shown moving and fighting in 100 microseconds meaning that’s the most accurate reaction speed low-end to use for CFM Garou.
I don’t see why we can’t just use Garou’s actual reactions that’s listed for ftl character
seriously if we have the values right there for his reaction speed then why do we need to care about that timeframe?

I don’t see why we can’t just use Garou’s actual reactions that’s listed for ftl character
seriously if we have the values right there for his reaction speed then why do we need to care about that timeframe?
I guess we could but I think using FTL perception reaction would be calc stacking but I’m not sure

I guess we could but I think using FTL perception reaction would be calc stacking but I’m not sure
If it’s considered calc stacking and that’s a reason against it being used then I hate this place so much
But Yknow what the high end from before with the shockwaves being frozen might at least compensate for it if it ends up not being used for that reason

Reread the last couple chapters, and im lowkey disappointed. Been waiting for this for well over a year at this point just for a worse version of the original storyline
IMG_4984.jpg

Reread the last couple chapters, and im lowkey disappointed. Been waiting for this for well over a year at this point just for a worse version of the original storyline
IMG_4984.jpg
Didn't this or most of it already happened in chapter 136 though?

Back