• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc is over. Upgrade Saitama and Garou already you cowards

I think it’s safe to upgrade saitama and garou now. But he did say that he is going to handle the arcs ending and the aftermath next chapter. We may have some god and blast stuff.

I think the chances of the fight getting redrawn again or something are almost nonexistent and not worth considering at this point, and if it happens it's not gonna be any time soon. There is just no reason to think Murata will suddenly do a massive overhaul of the entire fight and all of the big feats will suddenly be retconned. The fight is over, a CRT is warranted.

At most I'd wait for translations on this chapter just in case there's anything to be added to the gigantic CRT. But the CRT should definitely happen today or tomorrow, if it's ready.

Can y’all really not wait for one more chapter so the arc is officially over-
The wait has extended for over a month now. And at this point, it's not that people are even trying to rush the CRT out, it's that there is literally no rational reason to keep waiting.

The only reason I could understand another 2-week wait is because we now have official confirmation. But still, it seems a bit much.

So he really doesn't remember.....

YIa0zzS.png

What a waste of character development

Well if nobody else is posting it

https://**********/read/imgur/v1LOFQq/1/1/
Who was it that said that they would have a hard time believing Metal Knight could show up and save the heroes suffering from radiation poisoning as an alternative to time travel? Now we have time travel and that happening.

Guys, you know what to do right ?

Flash managed to see Saitama punching beyond time, space, causality and stuff

Immeasurable reactions

😊

Back