• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Her assumption proves nothing especially when the feats and representations of the character goes against her assumption.
Either way, EC isn’t that powerful as I’ve proved with in series evidence.
yeah that crazy bro cuz MK>S class besides 2 peeps last time I checked. Canon info only

Can we make a note for One Punch Man that higher disaster level doesnt necessarily mean higher AP and speed. Like it´s shown that disaster levels are inaccarute several times there is even a dedicated bonus chapter for it and don´t even get me started on melzegard or kombu infinity.

Child emperor was stated to have unparalleled intelligence in the databook so his statement would pretty much be the most valuable at face value in-universe.

Child Emperor and some B Class hero databook page translated : r/OnePunchMan

I wonder if the Blast being implied to fight GOD shit is true....

Cause the mf needed 3 of his bros to help him redirect the Serious Punch Squared which is legit trash to GOD

Child emperor was stated to have unparalleled intelligence in the databook so his statement would pretty much be the most valuable at face value in-universe.

Child Emperor and some B Class hero databook page translated : r/OnePunchMan

and should i believe him? because, if he never said anything to saitama, in fact he underestimates him,

Besides, the one who said about the MWIT was Genos, who did see what happened, and not the boy. so genos has more value than that child has

MK could've at least sent in support drones or something. He was clearly watching the battle considering how he instantly showed up after Garou left, but even when the S-Class Heroes were seemingly on the losing side, he just chilled and ate chips I guess.
That's pretty much Metal Knight's MO, similar stuff happened after Boros Arc. I don't think he is in fact a villain but for sure he is one of the lamest heroes, literally one single drone could've help a lot, and he didn't really bothered to send

Guys, we had an upgrade for minimum Dragon level ?

Can I have the link for the CRT ? For the 17281919th time, this thread didn't sent me notifications

DEMON LEVEL=Garou>=RR>Garou pre RR>Garou vs MB (being pumped up)>Mb vs EC>EC AP. Cope.
This is unbelievably wrong. Like very wrong.

Even from the argument above where you present this point makes no sense. Your whole scaling hinges on the fact that Garou was pierced by RR, but then dismiss how Garou took on 3 demon level opponents at once. And casually deflected a 3 pronged attack by them. And then dismiss how Garou tanked dozens of high powered blasts from Rover, the cadre. Garou gets stronger as he fights my guy. By the time he reaches those 3 demons he’s a dragon. A low level one sure, but threat level dragon nonetheless. Rover not being able to obliterate Garou, just shows you his level of durability compared to actual demon level monsters, of which multiple of them get completely annihilated by a singular blast of Rover. Let alone dozens.

hell Garou even says it himself. He is threat level dragon and it’s pretty clear the narrative surrounding this notion.

I fail to see how it can be argued. He couldn’t kill someone who downscales massively from Dragon level. He’s durable, sure, but his attack potency is very underwhelming. Like massively.

I’m referring to this. It literally pierced through his entire body, even after coming back from a near death experience which Gyro considered to make Garou massively more powerful.
Rover one shotted 3 fodder demon levels, and him being durable enough to take Garou’s punches doesn’t mean much when we are having a talk based on the strength ranking of him.
Again, Garou was still around demon level and Rover wasn’t powerful enough to one shot him, with a charged blast point blank range.

Unfortunately he is, incapable of one shotting demon level fighters make him barely above demon level. That’s just the sad truth.

High demon level? Is that something classified in series or some head canon ranking created by the fandom? “High demon” is nothing but a fan made classification and means nothing when scaling the series.
Genos being incapable of harming a demon level without big attacks does nothing but support my argument of EC’s AP being pretty fodder.
This does nothing but downgrades a base genos to demon level, upscales MB (sure) but also upscales Garou. Who even atp, wasn’t even the strongest demon.
I fail to see what you’re trying to prove.
Orochi never implies they’re on the same level, nor does Genos state EC is stronger than Gouketsu.
Gouketsu isn’t even stated to be massively stronger than KC. Genos says “he’s probably the strongest monster i have faced” meaning based on the power of the punch he took, he can’t even tell if he’s the strongest monster he has fought.
The punch he took from Gouketsu couldn’t even destroy his body to an extent greater than the cockroach was doing.
Demon level punch.
Gouketsu is only deemed so high by genos because he gave off a limitless aura similar to Saitama. That’s why he compares the two, not because of the punch he took.
Genos was just shocked because this was the second person he has met that gave off an infinite like power.
Gouketsu being physically powerful has nothing to do with with EC AP scaling, as the two don’t scale to each other.

They know nothing of MK besides of what he has shown, and she’s clearly basing her scaling based off of the assumption his full arsenal should be even more powerful. And iirc she doesn’t even state he could defeat EC, only that he posed a “threat” or could contend with EC.
If MK is developing new and more power weapons and his newest development was town level that should say something about his AP. Based on current feats and showings he’s not that powerful.
He has durable material? Cool now what does that have to do with his AP.
Pretty sure the calc of the armor was small city level.
They only assumed the missile barrage would kill the S class, plus that was a concentrated blast, it would have all hit at a center point with it’s energy being maximized which is country level iirc.

TTM isn’t very powerful.

Im not arguing EC isn’t durable, im saying his AP ******* sucks.
And for the most part i do think Iaian and Spring Mustachio scale above some of the S class and are stronger than MK.
Who downscales "massively" from Dragon level? That's exaggerating. And it's not like EC can't kill Metal Bat, EC wasn't even focused on him, more so just causing destruction.

So Royal Ripper's AP is much higher than his durability, up to Dragon level, this isn't an anti-feat for anyone, because nobody else has tanked Royal Ripper's blades anyways aside from Bug God who has Dragon level durability to begin with. It doesn't mean Rover doesn't have Dragon level AP with his blasts. This argument is reliant on the belief that Royal Ripper's AP peaks at Demon level, even though he could shred apart Garou to the point of mutilating him when Tareo became a hostage, who could survive an onslaught from base Bang and Bomb at once while significantly weaker, and tank blows from TTM while much weaker, who scales to Post-Superfight Genos' AP.
Again, this is reliant on the belief that Royal Ripper's AP is Demon level. Besides that, Garou was hardly bothered by Royal Ripper stabbing him and just walked it off, whereas he thought that same blast you mentioned was going to kill him but survived it via willpower and reactive evolution, not sheer durability. It was clearly a much stronger attack based on Garou's reaction to it.

Rover almost one-shot a Dragon level character. And even if Garou wasn't Dragon level he'd still be peak Demon, not an average Demon.

It has never been used as an official thing and isn't intended as such, it's the same as saying a "high tier Demon", but easier and for simplicity. Not a big deal, not sure why it's so important. Characters of the same threat level can have vastly different levels of power, so classifying them that way is useful.
Or it just means Senior Centipede is insanely durable considering Genos' other AP feats like one and two-shotting Demon level Monster's. Why is everything an anti-feat here?
Saying neither thing happened doesn't mean it didn't happen. Orochi mentions that Saitama defeated Gouketsu and EC in the same line of dialogue to note how powerful he is. He wouldn't mention both of them at once if they weren't of comparable levels of overall power, that wouldn't make much sense. That'd be like if I said "Damn, this guy can beat a random street fighter and prime Mike Tyson.". Genos' statement has different translations, one of them has Genos imply that EC is the strongest Monster he had seen at the time. But anyways, idk why this argument is relevant when you also have the fact that base Bang and Bomb together couldn't take out EC, and Bang needed to use Awakening Breath to even stand a chance. This is despite the fact that Bomb alone was able to put up a good fight against sleeping Garou, who is blatantly a powerful Dragon level threat by that point.
Genos thinks that Gouketsu's overwhelming presence felt similar to that of Saitama, and believes that gathering both Saitama and all of the S-Class to defeat him is necessary, despite witnessing Saitama obliterate the entire upper half of CK's body without effort. He's pretty confident that Gouketsu was stronger than CK.
Ok you're definitely joking there.
Yes, and Genos feeling a presence like that (he can sense energy, is mostly machine, and can accurately simulate the strength of living beings) means nothing?
Gouketsu's relevance is because of Orochi comparing them, saying he is irrelevant when you just mentioned the reason why he is relevant is a little weird, although you might just be mentioning that you disagree on Orochi comparing them again anyways, which is still weird.

Psykos believing that is more relevant than what we know of her lack of knowledge, especially when considering ONE's intent by even adding it in. Beyond that, Psykos said that all 4 Heroes only "pose a threat". It doesn't mean anything. By that logic Psykos is dumb enough to think Blast only poses a threat to EC and isn't outright stronger than him, which I doubt she thinks. Also, it isn't actually said that Psykos lacks knowledge, just that the HA does. So the argument that she has a severe lack of knowledge of what he can do is actually headcanon.
Nothing implies that it was his strongest weaponry at the time, and there is no reason to think it is just because it's a weapons test, it could be because he intends to produce massive quantities of the same missiles, among many other things. The only thing he says is remarking that it didn't do anything to the meteor despite being a large amount of firepower, although even then he wasn't particularly shocked, just mildly surprised.
This is about MK helping the HA against the MA, not how much AP his weapons have.
Everything is an assumption if not always backed up by more context, then? And it wasn't extremely concentrated when we see how spread out the missiles were.

p_20.png

He can one-shot Demon level Monster's scaling to Post-Superfight Genos.

And I'm not arguing about his AP, nor is EC the core of this discussion.
Lmao. Iaian is stronger than maybe some of the weakest S-Class at best.

Last edited:
why did the association promote tank top master to S
seriously what does he bring to the table? he has no abilities and is far from a top tier fighter in raw power. they made a massive L on that judgement honestly

seriously what does he bring to the table? he has no abilities and is far from a top tier fighter in raw power. they made a massive L on that judgement honestly
Because he is clearly stronger the average (and even higher) Demon level threats, which is way above the baseline to become S class.

Genos said that Post-Superfight Genos had the same level of power as TTM. Obviously this means the reverse is true. Genos before even getting the G4 upgrade was able to one-shot Mosquito Girl and two-shot DSK. TTM can one-shot Demon level Monster's. Being able to beat a Demon level Monster at all is S-Class worthy. He's easily S-Class level.

wow
I thought class S was from dragon and above only but I guess it makes sense now
still idk why they'd bring him along to things involving the top 10 heroes since he's basically just fodder compared to them

wow
still idk why they'd bring him along to things involving the top 10 heroes since he's basically just fodder compared to them
I mean they didn´t, he went from the hospital by his own will.
I´m sorry but why you just posting L´s

wow
Basically:

Wolf=10 C-Class or 1 B-Class.

Tiger=10 B-Class or 1 A-Class

Demon=10 A-Class or 1 S-Class.

That's from a bonus chapter iirc.

Update on translations:

The translators gave up. The Genos monologue was too much. They were collapsing from powerful aneurysms and needed to stop before it became lethal. We have to wait for the shitty Viz Media translation.

Back